- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Vysočina Jihlava will welcome Chrudim to Stadion v Jiráskově ulici for a matchday 26 fixture in Czech Republic FNL. The last meeting on 22nd September 2020 ended in a Vysočina Jihlava 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Vysočina Jihlava has won 3 matches, and Chrudim triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 5.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Vysočina Jihlava's latest fixture against Slavoj Vyšehrad ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Vysočina Jihlava scored in both halves in the 45th and 84th minute.
Chrudim's recent game against Viktoria Žižkov ended in a home 3-5 loss. Chrudim had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Chrudim had good chances in both halves and scored in the 43rd, 54th and 74th minute.
So far, Vysočina Jihlava plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.54 points per away game on average compared to 1.15 points at home. Although Vysočina Jihlava is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Chrudim has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chrudim has collected 1.23 points on average per away game, compared to 1.15 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chrudim kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Vysočina Jihlava is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Chrudim failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Vysočina Jihlava. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vysočina Jihlava wins on average 1.15 points per home game, compared to 1.23 points per away game for Chrudim. My prediction is Vysočina Jihlava to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Vysočina Jihlava has scored in 85% of home games. Chrudim is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Vysočina Jihlava vs Chrudim Betting Tips
Vysočina Jihlava vs Chrudim Head to Head
Average stats between Vysočina Jihlava and Chrudim in most recent 5 outings in the Czech Republic FNL.
Vysočina Jihlava vs Chrudim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vysočina Jihlava and Chrudim across current season. Calculated from Vysočina Jihlava's Home stats and Chrudim's Away stats.
Czech Republic FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Vysočina Jihlava has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Vysočina Jihlava has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vysočina Jihlava has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Chrudim's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vysočina Jihlava from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Vysočina Jihlava as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Vysočina Jihlava ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vysočina Jihlava is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Chrudim, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Vysočina Jihlava has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Vysočina Jihlava has seen a total of 18/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Vysočina Jihlava will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Chrudim has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Chrudim has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Chrudim turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Chrudim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Chrudim, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (46% of all matches) involving Chrudim has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||46 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.00||3.31||3.46|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.33||1.54||1.85|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.67||1.77||1.62|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||77 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||31 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 0%||23 %||46 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||85 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||8 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||54 %||62 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 3.67||4.46||4.85|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.00||2.00||1.77|
|Offsides||2.39 / 1.00||2.08||2.73|
|Fouls||15.13 / 14.00||15.33||14.91|
|Shots||9.58 / 8.50||9.38||9.77|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.50||5.23||4.77|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||38 %||31 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||62 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 2.33||2.62||2.69|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.67||1.15||1.38|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.67||1.46||1.31|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||31 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||69 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 67%||38 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||46 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.04 / 5.00||6.54||5.54|
|Cards||2.35 / 1.67||1.92||2.77|
|Offsides||2.26 / 2.25||2.36||2.17|
|Fouls||15.70 / 13.75||15.27||16.08|
|Shots||9.50 / 9.50||10.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.50||4.31||4.69|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vysočina Jihlava vs Chrudim Odds
|HT 1||2.04||HT X||2.48||HT 2||5.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|