- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Wil will welcome Aarau to for a matchday 15 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 21st September 2021 ended in an Aarau 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Wil has won 8 matches, and Aarau triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.96 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Wil's latest fixture against Vaduz ended in an away 2-1 win. Wil was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Wil scored in both halves in the 45th and 66th minute.
Aarau's previous game in the competition versus FC Schaffhausen ended in an away 2-0 loss. Aarau didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Wil is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 8 games on home soil. Wil's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Aarau has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aarau wins 1.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aarau kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wil or Aarau to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.14 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 65% of Wil's home and Aarau's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Wil has scored in 100% of home games. Aarau is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wil vs Aarau Betting Tips
Wil vs Aarau Head to Head
Average stats between Wil and Aarau in most recent 26 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Wil vs Aarau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wil and Aarau across current season. Calculated from Wil's Home stats and Aarau's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Wil has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wil has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wil will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Wil has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Wil as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Wil ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Wil will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aarau, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Wil, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Wil has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wil will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Aarau has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aarau has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aarau recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aarau has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/14 games for Aarau this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.69 / 2.50||3.75||3.63|
|Scored||1.94 / 1.00||2.38||1.50|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.50||1.38||2.13|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||63 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||69% / 33%||88 %||50 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||100 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||44 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.31 / 5.83||4.38||6.25|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.67||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.81 / 7.33||8.25||11.38|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 3.67||4.63||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||63 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 4.33||2.50||2.75|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.67||1.63||1.25|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.67||0.88||1.50|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||25 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 50%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||63 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 67%||63 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 6.83||7.88||5.50|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.83||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 10.83||10.63||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 5.83||4.63||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wil vs Aarau Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.38|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|