- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Winterthur will welcome FC Schaffhausen to Stadion Schützenwiese for a matchday 36 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Winterthur has won 9 matches, and FC Schaffhausen triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Winterthur's latest fixture against Kriens ended in an away 3-0 loss. Winti dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
FC Schaffhausen's recent game against Chiasso ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. FC Schaffhausen put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Winterthur is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Winterthur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
FC Schaffhausen has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FC Schaffhausen wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Schaffhausen kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Winterthur or FC Schaffhausen to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Winterthur has scored in 83% of home games. FC Schaffhausen is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Betting Tips
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Head to Head
Average stats between Winterthur and FC Schaffhausen in most recent 27 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Winterthur and FC Schaffhausen across current season. Calculated from Winterthur's Home stats and FC Schaffhausen's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Winterthur has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Winterthur has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Winterthur has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will FC Schaffhausen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Winterthur, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Winterthur recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Winterthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (56% of all matches) involving Winterthur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FC Schaffhausen has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FC Schaffhausen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Schaffhausen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FC Schaffhausen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Winterthur, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for FC Schaffhausen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving FC Schaffhausen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.83||3.17||2.50|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.83||1.78||1.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.00||1.39||1.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.17||4.50||4.44|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.00||1.89||1.89|
|Offsides||2.56 / 4.67||2.22||2.89|
|Fouls||11.17 / 11.83||11.33||11.00|
|Shots||7.58 / 7.83||7.11||8.06|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.33||4.06||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||56 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.33||3.17||2.67|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.94||1.33|
|Conceded||1.28 / 0.83||1.22||1.33|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||94 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||61 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 5.20||4.50||4.89|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.00||2.67||1.78|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.00||2.06||1.82|
|Fouls||11.60 / 10.80||11.94||11.24|
|Shots||9.63 / 11.00||11.29||8.06|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 6.20||5.76||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.34||BTTS NO||2.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.96|