- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Winterthur will welcome FC Schaffhausen to for a matchday 15 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Winterthur has won 9 matches, and FC Schaffhausen triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 72% of the time.
Winterthur's last game in the Switzerland Challenge League against FC Schaffhausen at home ended in a 2-5 loss. Löwen had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Winterthur was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 60th minute.
FC Schaffhausen's recent game against Aarau ended in a home 2-0 win. Although FCS didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. FC Schaffhausen had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Winterthur is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Löwen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
FC Schaffhausen has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FC Schaffhausen wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Schaffhausen kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Winterthur or FC Schaffhausen to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 38% of Winterthur's home and FC Schaffhausen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Betting Tips
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Head to Head
Average stats between Winterthur and FC Schaffhausen in most recent 29 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Winterthur and FC Schaffhausen across current season. Calculated from Winterthur's Home stats and FC Schaffhausen's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Winterthur has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Winterthur has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Winterthur at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Winterthur will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FC Schaffhausen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Winterthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (57% of all matches) involving Winterthur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FC Schaffhausen has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FC Schaffhausen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Schaffhausen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for FC Schaffhausen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- FC Schaffhausen has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- FC Schaffhausen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Winterthur, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FC Schaffhausen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/14 games for FC Schaffhausen this season.
- It's likely that FC Schaffhausen will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||63 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.83||3.13||2.50|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.83||2.13||1.13|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.00||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||63 %||13 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 4.17||3.88||4.38|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 4.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.83||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.69 / 7.83||8.88||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 4.33||5.13||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||50 %||13 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||0 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 2.33||3.50||2.88|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.50||2.25||1.38|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.83||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||63 %||13 %|
|Scores %||81% / 100%||100 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||63 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 5.20||4.88||4.38|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.80||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.63 / 11.00||13.88||11.38|
|Shots on Target||7.06 / 6.20||7.88||6.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Winterthur vs FC Schaffhausen Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|