- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Winterthur will welcome Stade Lausanne-Ouchy to IGP Arena for a matchday 29 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a Stade Lausanne-Ouchy 4-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Winterthur has won 3 matches, and Stade Lausanne-Ouchy triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 86% of the time.
Winterthur's last game in the Switzerland Challenge League against Wil at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Löwen played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Winterthur scored before halftime in the 11st minute.
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's recent game against Thun ended in a home 2-3 loss. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 55th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Winterthur is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Winterthur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Winterthur or Stade Lausanne-Ouchy to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Winterthur has scored in 81% of home games. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Betting Tips
Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Head to Head
Average stats between Winterthur and Stade Lausanne-Ouchy in most recent 7 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Winterthur and Stade Lausanne-Ouchy across current season. Calculated from Winterthur's Home stats and Stade Lausanne-Ouchy's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Winterthur has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Winterthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Winterthur turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Winterthur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (55% of all matches) involving Winterthur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Stade Lausanne-Ouchy has seen a total of 22/33 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 67% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Stade Lausanne-Ouchy will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||38 %||24 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||31 %||29 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||31 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.83||3.19||2.47|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.83||1.81||1.06|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.00||1.38||1.41|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||63 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||19 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||19 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||31 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||81 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||25 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||56 %||41 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 4.17||4.63||4.53|
|Cards||1.88 / 2.00||1.88||1.88|
|Offsides||2.70 / 4.67||2.38||3.00|
|Fouls||11.12 / 11.83||11.25||11.00|
|Shots||7.94 / 7.83||7.44||8.41|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.33||4.13||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||44 %||35 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||31 %||41 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||25 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.17||3.00||2.35|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.17||1.75||1.29|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.00||1.25||1.06|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||81 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||25 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||25 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||19 %||12 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||19 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 83%||69 %||53 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.52 / 5.83||6.25||4.82|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.33||2.69||2.41|
|Offsides||2.55 / 2.83||2.80||2.31|
|Fouls||12.97 / 14.50||13.67||12.31|
|Shots||10.06 / 10.50||11.44||8.69|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 5.33||5.94||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.03||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|