- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Winterthur will welcome Grasshopper to Stadion Schützenwiese for a matchday 34 fixture in Switzerland Challenge League. The last meeting on 5th March 2021 ended in a Winterthur 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Winterthur has won 2 matches, and Grasshopper triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.57 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Winterthur's latest fixture against Chiasso ended in an away 2-1 loss. Winti dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Winterthur was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Since the start of the season, Winterthur is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Winterthur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Grasshopper has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Grasshopper wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grasshopper kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Winti has won just 39% of home games. On average they score 1.78 goals and concede 1.39 per game. Grasshopper is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Winterthur wins on average 1.44 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Grasshopper. My prediction is Grasshopper to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Winterthur's home and Grasshopper's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Winterthur has scored in 83% of home games. Grasshopper is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Winterthur vs Grasshopper Betting Tips
Winterthur vs Grasshopper Head to Head
Average stats between Winterthur and Grasshopper in most recent 7 outings in the Switzerland Challenge League.
Winterthur vs Grasshopper Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Winterthur and Grasshopper across current season. Calculated from Winterthur's Home stats and Grasshopper's Away stats.
Switzerland Challenge League Form
- Coming into this game, Winterthur has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Winterthur has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Winterthur has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Grasshopper get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Winterthur, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Winterthur recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Winterthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (56% of all matches) involving Winterthur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Grasshopper has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Grasshopper has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Grasshopper when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 16 games they have played on the road. Can Winterthur stop this run?
- Grasshopper has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Grasshopper ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Grasshopper has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Grasshopper has seen a total of 25/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 69% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Grasshopper will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 2.83||3.17||2.50|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.83||1.78||1.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.00||1.39||1.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.17||4.50||4.44|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.00||1.89||1.89|
|Offsides||2.56 / 4.67||2.22||2.89|
|Fouls||11.17 / 11.83||11.33||11.00|
|Shots||7.58 / 7.83||7.11||8.06|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 4.33||4.06||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||67 %||39 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 2.83||2.89||2.83|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||1.89||1.44|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.00||1.00||1.39|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||67 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||39 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||28 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||61 %||44 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 4.83||5.33||4.22|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.00||1.83||1.83|
|Offsides||2.46 / 2.00||2.50||2.41|
|Fouls||10.14 / 8.67||10.44||9.82|
|Shots||8.06 / 9.33||6.83||9.28|
|Shots on Target||3.61 / 4.67||3.06||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Winterthur vs Grasshopper Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.65|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.07|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.22|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|