- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Würzburger Kickers will welcome Paderborn to flyeralarm-Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a Paderborn 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Würzburger Kickers has won 0 matches, and Paderborn triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Würzburger Kickers's latest fixture against Eintracht Braunschweig ended in an away 2-1 win. Würzburger Kickers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Würzburger Kickers played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 2nd and 19th minute.
Paderborn's recent game against Greuther Fürth ended in a home 2-4 loss. Paderborn had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Paderborn put the pressure early on and scored in the 21st and 45+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Würzburger Kickers is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Würzburger Kickers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 6% home clean sheets.
Paderborn has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Paderborn wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Würzburger Kickers has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 1.29 goals and concede 1.94 per game. Paderborn is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Würzburger Kickers wins on average 0.88 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Paderborn. My prediction is Paderborn to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Würzburger Kickers's home and Paderborn's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of Würzburger Kickers's home and Paderborn's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Würzburger Kickers vs Paderborn Betting Tips
Würzburger Kickers vs Paderborn Head to Head
Average stats between Würzburger Kickers and Paderborn in most recent 3 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Würzburger Kickers vs Paderborn Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Würzburger Kickers and Paderborn across current season. Calculated from Würzburger Kickers's Home stats and Paderborn's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Würzburger Kickers has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Würzburger Kickers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paderborn's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Würzburger Kickers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Würzburger Kickers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Würzburger Kickers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Würzburger Kickers has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Würzburger Kickers has seen a total of 24/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 71% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Würzburger Kickers will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Paderborn has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Paderborn has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paderborn has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Paderborn ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Paderborn will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Würzburger Kickers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Paderborn has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Paderborn has seen a total of 19/34 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 56% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Paderborn will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||35 %||6 %|
|Loss %||62% / 50%||47 %||76 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 3.50||3.24||3.00|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.17||1.29||0.88|
|Conceded||2.03 / 2.33||1.94||2.12|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||82 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 33%||35 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||28 %||6 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||82 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Possession %||44% / 47%||49 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 3.83||4.65||3.29|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.50||2.24||1.94|
|Offsides||1.85 / 2.50||1.88||1.82|
|Fouls||12.94 / 10.00||12.47||13.41|
|Shots||11.35 / 11.17||12.65||10.06|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 4.00||4.76||4.35|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||47 %||24 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||29 %||35 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||24 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 4.33||3.41||2.35|
|Scored||1.56 / 2.50||1.88||1.24|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.83||1.53||1.12|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||71 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||24 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||47 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||94 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||24 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||56% / 60%||57 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.26 / 7.00||4.12||6.41|
|Cards||2.12 / 2.50||2.18||2.06|
|Offsides||1.79 / 2.50||2.00||1.59|
|Fouls||11.65 / 11.50||11.24||12.06|
|Shots||13.76 / 16.50||13.47||14.06|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 5.50||4.94||5.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Würzburger Kickers vs Paderborn Odds
|HT 1||3.80||HT X||2.55||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.27||Under 2.5||3.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.29||BTTS NO||3.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|