Zürich will welcome Vaduz to Stadion Letzigrund for a matchday 36 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a Vaduz 3-2 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Zürich has won 5 matches, and Vaduz triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.64 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Zürich's latest fixture against Basel ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Züri. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Vaduz's recent game against Servette ended in a home 1-3 loss. Vaduz's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Vaduz put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 35th minute.
Since the start of the season, Zürich is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Zürich is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Vaduz has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vaduz has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 0.89 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vaduz kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Züri is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Vaduz is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Züri.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Zürich wins on average 1.28 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Vaduz. My prediction is Zürich to win.
Zürich vs Vaduz Betting Tips
Zürich vs Vaduz Head to Head
Average stats between Zürich and Vaduz in most recent 11 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Zürich vs Vaduz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Zürich and Vaduz across current season. Calculated from Zürich's Home stats and Vaduz's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Zürich has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zürich has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zürich has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Vaduz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Zürich from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 10 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Zürich ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Zürich will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vaduz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Zürich, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (61% of all matches) involving Zürich has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vaduz has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vaduz has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Vaduz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vaduz has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Vaduz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (53% of all matches) involving Vaduz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||39 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 1.33||2.67||3.44|
|Scored||1.47 / 0.83||1.50||1.44|
|Conceded||1.58 / 0.50||1.17||2.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 17%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||81% / 33%||83 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||39 %||67 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 4.00||4.28||4.06|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.33||2.28||2.33|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.00||1.82||1.53|
|Fouls||11.89 / 11.00||12.67||11.11|
|Shots||10.17 / 10.67||10.72||9.61|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.00||5.33||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||22 %||28 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||22 %||28 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 1.67||2.72||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.17||1.72||1.50|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||17 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||56 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 46%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 3.17||4.28||4.06|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.17||2.28||2.22|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.67||1.39||1.31|
|Fouls||12.78 / 13.50||12.50||13.06|
|Shots||8.33 / 8.50||8.11||8.56|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 3.33||3.61||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Zürich vs Vaduz Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|