- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Ferencváros will welcome Honvéd to Groupama Aréna for a matchday 22 fixture in Hungary NB I. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Ferencváros 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Ferencváros has won 13 matches, and Honvéd triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Ferencváros's last game in the Hungary NB I against Honvéd at home ended in a 1-0 win. Zöld Sasok had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Ferencváros scored in the second half in the 56th minute.
Honvéd's recent game against Budafoki MTE ended in a home 2-3 loss. Honvéd had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Honvéd put the pressure early on and scored in the 37th and 40th minute.
Since the start of the season, Zöld-fehérek is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 16 games on home soil. Zöld Sasok's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Honvéd has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Honvéd has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.76 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Honvéd kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. FTC is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Honvéd got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ferencváros wins on average 2.56 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Honvéd. My prediction is Ferencváros to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Ferencváros's home and Honvéd's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ferencváros vs Honvéd Betting Tips
Ferencváros vs Honvéd Head to Head
Average stats between Ferencváros and Honvéd in most recent 20 outings in the Hungary NB I.
Ferencváros vs Honvéd Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ferencváros and Honvéd across current season. Calculated from Ferencváros's Home stats and Honvéd's Away stats.
Hungary NB I Form
- Coming into this game, Ferencváros has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ferencváros has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ferencváros at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Honvéd's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ferencváros from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Ferencváros as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Ferencváros has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Honvéd get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Ferencváros, both home and away.
- Ferencváros is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Honvéd, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ferencváros, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (52% of all matches) involving Ferencváros has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ferencváros will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Honvéd has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Honvéd has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Honvéd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (67% of all matches) involving Honvéd has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||70% / 67%||81 %||59 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||13 %||41 %|
|Loss %||3% / 33%||6 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 4.17||2.63||2.88|
|Scored||2.09 / 3.00||2.13||2.06|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.17||0.50||0.82|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||38 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||25 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||50 %||41 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 50%||56 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||69 %||71 %|
|Possession %||59% / 50%||62 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.61 / 7.83||7.56||5.71|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.60||1.56||2.24|
|Offsides||1.94 / 1.00||2.33||1.56|
|Fouls||10.90 / 14.00||10.20||11.56|
|Shots||11.21 / 10.20||13.06||9.47|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 4.20||6.13||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||12 %||44 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||41 %||19 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||47 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 3.33||3.35||2.31|
|Scored||1.39 / 2.00||1.59||1.19|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.33||1.76||1.13|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||82 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||12 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||28 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||24 %||31 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||82 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||35 %||31 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 4.17||5.35||4.25|
|Cards||3.03 / 2.17||2.88||3.19|
|Offsides||2.80 / 2.80||2.59||3.08|
|Fouls||17.13 / 17.80||16.24||18.31|
|Shots||7.91 / 8.50||7.47||8.38|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 4.50||3.76||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ferencváros vs Honvéd Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|