- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Feyenoord will welcome Vitesse to Stadion Feijenoord for a matchday 19 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 3rd October 2021 ended in a Vitesse 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Feyenoord has won 10 matches, and Vitesse triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.24 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Feyenoord's latest fixture against Heerenveen ended in an away 3-0 win. De club van Zuid was very dangerous in attack, having attempted twelve shots on target. Feyenoord scored in both halves in the 32nd, 44th and 58th minute.
Vitesse's recent game against PEC Zwolle ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Vitas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Vitesse deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Feyenoord is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. De club aan de Maas's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Vitesse has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vitesse has collected 2.20 points on average per away game, compared to 1.56 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. De club van Zuid lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 70% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Vitas got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Feyenoord wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 2.20 points per away game for Vitesse. My prediction is Feyenoord to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Feyenoord's home and Vitesse's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Feyenoord has scored in 80% of home games. Vitesse is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Feyenoord vs Vitesse Betting Tips
Feyenoord vs Vitesse Head to Head
Average stats between Feyenoord and Vitesse in most recent 21 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Feyenoord vs Vitesse Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Feyenoord and Vitesse across current season. Calculated from Feyenoord's Home stats and Vitesse's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Feyenoord has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Feyenoord has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Feyenoord ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Feyenoord will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vitesse, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Feyenoord has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Feyenoord this season.
- Coming into this game, Vitesse has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vitesse has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitesse has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Vitesse as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Vitesse is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Feyenoord, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Vitesse, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Vitesse has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Vitesse will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||70 %||56 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||10 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||20 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.33||3.40||2.89|
|Scored||2.21 / 1.17||2.40||2.00|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.17||1.00||0.89|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||40 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||80 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||40 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||70 %||56 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||60 %||57 %|
|Corners||7.11 / 7.17||6.50||7.78|
|Cards||1.42 / 1.67||1.40||1.44|
|Offsides||2.05 / 3.00||1.90||2.22|
|Fouls||8.89 / 10.33||8.50||9.33|
|Shots||20.58 / 18.83||21.50||19.56|
|Shots on Target||7.74 / 7.33||8.90||6.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 83%||44 %||70 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.67||2.56||2.80|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.83||1.11||1.60|
|Conceded||1.32 / 0.83||1.44||1.20|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||33 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||22 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||44 %||70 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.17||5.67||4.80|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.17||2.89||1.70|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.80||2.00||1.30|
|Fouls||12.32 / 9.40||12.78||11.90|
|Shots||14.95 / 11.17||16.89||13.20|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 5.17||6.33||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Feyenoord vs Vitesse Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|