- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Jaro will welcome Gnistan to Jakobstads Centralplan for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 6th September 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Jaro has won 3 matches, and Gnistan failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Jaro's latest fixture against KPV ended in an away 2-0 win. Jaro was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Jaro scored in both halves in the 13rd and 88th minute.
Gnistan's previous game in the competition versus RoPS ended in an away 2-1 win. Gnistan was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Gnistan was much better in the second half and scored in the 39th and 71st minute.
So far, Jaro plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.18 points at home. Although Jaro is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Gnistan has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gnistan has collected 1.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gnistan kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jaro or Gnistan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Jaro's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Jaro failed to keep a clean sheet in 27% of home games, while Gnistan conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Jaro's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Jaro vs Gnistan Betting Tips
Jaro vs Gnistan Head to Head
Average stats between Jaro and Gnistan in most recent 5 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
Jaro vs Gnistan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jaro and Gnistan across current season. Calculated from Jaro's Home stats and Gnistan's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, Jaro has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jaro has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Jaro, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (61% of all matches) involving Jaro has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gnistan has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Gnistan has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gnistan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gnistan recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Gnistan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/23 games for Gnistan this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||18 %||58 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||64 %||0 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||18 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.61 / 3.50||2.09||3.08|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.67||1.09||1.67|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.83||1.00||1.42|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||55 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||9 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||0 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||18 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||64 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 0%||27 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||45 %||75 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.22 / 7.00||7.09||5.42|
|Cards||2.48 / 2.17||2.82||2.17|
|Offsides||2.41 / 2.50||2.44||2.38|
|Fouls||12.47 / 15.00||15.44||9.13|
|Shots||10.00 / 14.20||11.45||8.67|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 6.00||4.18||4.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||36 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||18 %||8 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||45 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 5.17||2.09||3.75|
|Scored||1.48 / 3.00||0.91||2.00|
|Conceded||1.48 / 2.17||1.18||1.75|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||27 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||9 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||9 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||9 %||50 %|
|Scores %||65% / 100%||55 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||36 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||36 %||58 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 5.50||4.36||4.09|
|Cards||3.22 / 1.50||3.18||3.25|
|Offsides||1.36 / 2.25||1.63||1.00|
|Fouls||12.07 / 11.75||12.25||11.83|
|Shots||10.32 / 13.83||11.09||9.55|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 9.33||4.36||4.91|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jaro vs Gnistan Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.05|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|