- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Jaro will welcome Gnistan to Jakobstads Centralplan for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 6th September 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Jaro has won 3 matches, and Gnistan failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Jaro's latest fixture against KPV ended in an away 2-0 win. Jaro was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Jaro scored in both halves in the 13rd and 88th minute.
Gnistan's previous game in the competition versus RoPS ended in an away 2-1 win. Gnistan was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Gnistan was much better in the second half and scored in the 39th and 71st minute.
So far, Jaro plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.67 points at home. Although Jaro is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Gnistan has picked up 5 points from the previous five league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gnistan has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gnistan kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jaro or Gnistan to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Jaro's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Jaro failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Gnistan conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Jaro's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Jaro vs Gnistan Betting Tips
Jaro vs Gnistan Head to Head
Average stats between Jaro and Gnistan in most recent 5 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
Jaro vs Gnistan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jaro and Gnistan across current season. Calculated from Jaro's Home stats and Gnistan's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, Jaro has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jaro has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jaro has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Jaro will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Jaro as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Jaro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Jaro is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Gnistan, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Jaro, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Jaro has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jaro will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gnistan has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gnistan has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gnistan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Gnistan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gnistan recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gnistan has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Gnistan, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Gnistan has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.50||3.67||2.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.33||1.75|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.83||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.29 / 7.00||9.00||6.00|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.17||2.00||2.25|
|Offsides||2.17 / 2.50||2.00||2.33|
|Fouls||13.00 / 15.00||14.00||12.00|
|Shots||10.43 / 14.20||14.67||7.25|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 6.00||5.67||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 0%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 5.17||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 3.00||0.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.17||1.50||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 5.50||6.50||4.33|
|Cards||3.60 / 1.50||3.50||3.67|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.25||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.25 / 11.75||15.00||11.50|
|Shots||9.40 / 13.83||11.50||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 9.33||4.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jaro vs Gnistan Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.05|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|