- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Finn Harps will welcome Drogheda United to Finn Park for a matchday 12 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Finn Harps has won 4 matches, and Drogheda United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Finn Harps's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Dundalk at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances. Finn Harps scored before halftime in the 19th minute.
Drogheda United's recent game against St Patrick's Athl. ended in a home 3-1 win. Although The Drogs didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Drogheda United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 45th and 88th minute.
So far, Finn Harps plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.47 points per away game on average compared to 1.08 points at home. Although Finn Harps is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Drogheda United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Boynesiders wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Drogheda United kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Finn Harps or Drogheda United to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.9 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Finn Harps's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Finn Harps vs Drogheda United Betting Tips
Finn Harps vs Drogheda United Head to Head
Average stats between Finn Harps and Drogheda United in most recent 9 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Finn Harps vs Drogheda United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Finn Harps and Drogheda United across current season. Calculated from Finn Harps's Home stats and Drogheda United's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Finn Harps has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Finn Harps has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Drogheda United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Finn Harps from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Finn Harps has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Drogheda United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Finn Harps, both home and away.
- Finn Harps will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Finn Harps has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Finn Harps has seen a total of 17/28 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Finn Harps will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Drogheda United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Drogheda United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/28 games for Drogheda United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||31 %||40 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||15 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||54 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.83||2.31||2.60|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.83||1.00||1.20|
|Conceded||1.36 / 2.00||1.31||1.40|
|BTTS %||61% / 100%||62 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||23 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||23 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||15 %||20 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||69 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||8 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||31 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.71 / 3.60||4.92||4.53|
|Cards||2.64 / 3.33||2.31||2.93|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.50||4.25||1.33|
|Fouls||13.86 / 11.50||12.75||15.33|
|Shots||8.68 / 7.00||8.69||8.67|
|Shots on Target||3.64 / 4.80||3.54||3.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||29 %||21 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||36 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.17||2.43||2.93|
|Scored||1.43 / 0.83||1.36||1.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.07||1.43|
|BTTS %||57% / 33%||64 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||21 %||28 %|
|Scores %||71% / 33%||71 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||14 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 39%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 3.17||4.07||3.77|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.67||2.00||1.46|
|Offsides||2.20 / 2.00||3.00||1.67|
|Fouls||10.80 / 7.50||10.50||11.00|
|Shots||8.30 / 6.00||9.86||6.62|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 3.33||4.71||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Finn Harps vs Drogheda United Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|