- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Finn Harps will welcome Dundalk to Finn Park for a matchday 11 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 26th March 2021 ended in a Finn Harps 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Finn Harps has won 1 match, and Dundalk triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.08 goals, while both teams score 15% of the time.
Finn Harps's latest fixture against Bohemians ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Finn Harps. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Dundalk's recent game against Sligo Rovers ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Lilywhites had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Finn Harps plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.88 points at home. Although Finn Harps is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Dundalk has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dundalk has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dundalk kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Finn Harps has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Dundalk won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Finn Harps wins on average 0.88 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Dundalk. My prediction is Dundalk to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 53% of Finn Harps's home and Dundalk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Finn Harps vs Dundalk Betting Tips
Finn Harps vs Dundalk Head to Head
Average stats between Finn Harps and Dundalk in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Finn Harps vs Dundalk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Finn Harps and Dundalk across current season. Calculated from Finn Harps's Home stats and Dundalk's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Finn Harps has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Finn Harps has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Finn Harps ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Finn Harps has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Finn Harps has seen a total of 10/17 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 59% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Finn Harps will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dundalk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dundalk has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Dundalk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Finn Harps stop this run?
- Dundalk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (71% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dundalk will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||63 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.13||2.56|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.83||1.38||1.56|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||25 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||13 %||11 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 0%||13 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 0%||25 %||22 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.20||5.50||4.75|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.80||2.38||2.22|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 12.00||0.00||14.50|
|Shots||9.69 / 9.60||9.63||9.75|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.40||3.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||25 %||33 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.00||2.38||2.78|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.33||1.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.67||1.38||1.33|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||25 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 4.60||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.75||1.86||2.56|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||7.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.60||12.63||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 5.00||5.00||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Finn Harps vs Dundalk Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|