- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Finn Harps will welcome Shamrock Rovers to Finn Park for a matchday 26 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 11th June 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Finn Harps has won 0 matches, and Shamrock Rovers triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Finn Harps's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against St Patrick's Athl. at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although The Harps played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Finn Harps played much better in the first half and scored in the 12nd, 41st and 53rd minute.
Shamrock Rovers's previous game in the competition versus Drogheda United ended in an away 1-0 win. Rovers was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Shamrock Rovers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 54th minute.
So far, Finn Harps plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.36 points per away game on average compared to 1.08 points at home. Although Finn Harps is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Shamrock Rovers has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. Shamrock Rovers don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.15 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Finn Harps has won just 31% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.31 per game. Shamrock Rovers won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Finn Harps wins on average 1.08 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Shamrock Rovers. My prediction is Shamrock Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Finn Harps's home and Shamrock Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers Betting Tips
Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Finn Harps and Shamrock Rovers in most recent 16 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Finn Harps and Shamrock Rovers across current season. Calculated from Finn Harps's Home stats and Shamrock Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Finn Harps has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Finn Harps has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Finn Harps from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Finn Harps has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Shamrock Rovers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Finn Harps, both home and away.
- Finn Harps will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shamrock Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Finn Harps, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (59% of all matches) involving Finn Harps has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Finn Harps will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Shamrock Rovers has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Shamrock Rovers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Shamrock Rovers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Shamrock Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Finn Harps, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Shamrock Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/26 games for Shamrock Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Shamrock Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||31 %||36 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||15 %||29 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||54 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.50||2.31||2.57|
|Scored||1.07 / 2.00||1.00||1.14|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.50||1.31||1.43|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||62 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||23 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 50%||15 %||21 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||69 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||8 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||31 %||36 %|
|Possession %||45% / 41%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 3.33||4.92||4.64|
|Cards||2.59 / 2.50||2.31||2.86|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.33||4.25||1.33|
|Fouls||13.86 / 12.33||12.75||15.33|
|Shots||8.67 / 7.00||8.69||8.64|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 4.50||3.54||3.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 33%||62 %||69 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||31 %||8 %|
|Loss %||15% / 67%||8 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.67||2.46||2.38|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.17||1.69||1.62|
|Conceded||0.77 / 1.50||0.77||0.77|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||69 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||38 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 50%||0 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||23 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||92 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||23 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 33%||62 %||46 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.19 / 5.80||6.46||5.92|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.40||2.08||1.77|
|Offsides||2.60 / 2.67||3.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 5.33||16.67||7.50|
|Shots||12.00 / 9.20||13.23||10.77|
|Shots on Target||5.54 / 4.40||5.54||5.54|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers Odds
|HT 1||5.90||HT X||2.06||HT 2||2.41|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|