- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Youssoufia Berrechid vs FUS Rabat Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Finn Harps will welcome Sligo Rovers to Finn Park for a matchday 14 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Sligo Rovers 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Finn Harps has won 4 matches, and Sligo Rovers triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Finn Harps's latest fixture against Waterford ended in an away 2-1 win. Finn Harps was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Finn Harps was much better than Waterford in the second half and scored in the 74th and 75th minute.
Sligo Rovers's previous game in the competition versus Shamrock Rovers ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Sligo Rovers countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Sligo Rovers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 55th minute.
So far, Finn Harps plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.88 points at home. Although Finn Harps is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Sligo Rovers has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sligo Rovers has collected 2.38 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Finn Harps has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Sligo Rovers is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Finn Harps wins on average 0.88 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sligo Rovers. My prediction is Sligo Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Finn Harps's home and Sligo Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Finn Harps vs Sligo Rovers Betting Tips
Finn Harps vs Sligo Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Finn Harps and Sligo Rovers in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Finn Harps vs Sligo Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Finn Harps and Sligo Rovers across current season. Calculated from Finn Harps's Home stats and Sligo Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Finn Harps has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Finn Harps has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Finn Harps ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Finn Harps has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Finn Harps, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (56% of all matches) involving Finn Harps has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Finn Harps will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sligo Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for Sligo Rovers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||63 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 2.33||2.13||2.25|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.38||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||62 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.40||5.50||4.75|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.80||2.38||2.38|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 12.00||0.00||14.50|
|Shots||9.69 / 9.20||9.63||9.75|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.60||3.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||38 %||75 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||25 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.00||2.00||2.13|
|Scored||1.31 / 0.67||1.25||1.38|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.33||0.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 33%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||38 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.50||5.14||5.13|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.60||2.00||2.25|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.67||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.67||0.00||13.50|
|Shots||9.07 / 7.50||8.43||9.63|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.17||4.14||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Finn Harps vs Sligo Rovers Odds
|HT 1||4.14||HT X||2.03||HT 2||2.98|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.13||Under 9.5 Corners||1.69|