- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Akhmat Grozny will welcome Rostov to Akhmat Arena for a matchday 16 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 26th September 2021 ended in an Akhmat Grozny 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Akhmat Grozny has won 9 matches, and Rostov triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Akhmat Grozny's latest fixture against Lokomotiv Moskva ended in an away 2-1 win. Akhmat Grozny was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Akhmat Grozny scored in both halves in the 36th and 58th minute.
Rostov's recent game against Ufa ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Rostov had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Akhmat Grozny is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Akhmat Grozny is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Rostov has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rostov has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rostov kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rostov.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Akhmat Grozny has scored in 75% of home games. Rostov is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Akhmat Grozny vs Rostov Betting Tips
Akhmat Grozny vs Rostov Head to Head
Average stats between Akhmat Grozny and Rostov in most recent 18 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Akhmat Grozny vs Rostov Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Akhmat Grozny and Rostov across current season. Calculated from Akhmat Grozny's Home stats and Rostov's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Akhmat Grozny has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Akhmat Grozny has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Akhmat Grozny has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Akhmat Grozny recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Akhmat Grozny has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/15 games for Akhmat Grozny this season.
- Coming into this game, Rostov has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rostov has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Rostov when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Akhmat Grozny stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Rostov as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Rostov ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rostov will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Akhmat Grozny, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Rostov, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (87% of all matches) involving Rostov has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rostov will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||63 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||38 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.50||2.38||2.67|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.50||1.38||1.00|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.00||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||35% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||38 %||22 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||63 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 54%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 4.17||4.63||4.56|
|Cards||2.94 / 2.80||2.13||3.67|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.00||2.63||2.00|
|Fouls||11.24 / 10.00||11.00||11.44|
|Shots||15.41 / 15.67||17.38||13.67|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 5.83||5.63||5.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||25 %||22 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||25 %||44 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 3.33||3.88||3.22|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.82 / 1.67||1.88||1.78|
|BTTS %||82% / 67%||75 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||38 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||88% / 67%||87 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 2.67||3.38||3.78|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.50||2.38||2.22|
|Offsides||1.06 / 0.80||1.38||0.78|
|Fouls||10.41 / 11.00||9.63||11.11|
|Shots||13.41 / 11.17||14.13||12.78|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 4.50||6.13||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Akhmat Grozny vs Rostov Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.03||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|