- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Akron will welcome Orenburg to for a matchday 25 fixture in Russia FNL. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Orenburg 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Akron has won 0 matches, and Orenburg triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Akron's last game in the Russia FNL against Tom' Tomsk at home ended in a 3-3 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Akron outplayed Tom' Tomsk in the second half and scored in the 24th, 86th and 90+2 minute.
Orenburg's previous game in the competition versus Veles ended in an away 2-1 win. Orenburg was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Orenburg was much better in the second half and scored in the 52nd and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Akron is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 14 games on home soil. Akron's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Orenburg has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orenburg wins 1.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Akron has won just 57% of home games. On average they score 1.43 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Orenburg won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Akron wins on average 1.93 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Orenburg. My prediction is Orenburg to win.
Akron vs Orenburg Betting Tips
Akron vs Orenburg Head to Head
Average stats between Akron and Orenburg in most recent 3 outings in the Russia FNL.
Akron vs Orenburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Akron and Orenburg across current season. Calculated from Akron's Home stats and Orenburg's Away stats.
Russia FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Akron has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Akron has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Akron at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Orenburg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Akron from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Akron has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Akron ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Akron recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Akron has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for Akron this season.
- Coming into this game, Orenburg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Orenburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Orenburg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Orenburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Orenburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (33% of all matches) involving Orenburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||57 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||21 %||27 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||21 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.00||2.43||2.18|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||1.43||0.82|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.33||1.00||1.36|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||43 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||21 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||14 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||28 %||9 %|
|Scores %||68% / 33%||79 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||50 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||57 %||45 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.91 / 5.50||5.00||2.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.83||3.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.80||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 16.40||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 10.33||10.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 4.17||4.69||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 50%||86 %||45 %|
|Draw %||8% / 33%||0 %||18 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||14 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 2.50||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.50||1.86||1.27|
|Conceded||0.68 / 1.00||0.64||0.73|
|BTTS %||32% / 67%||29 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||28 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||28 %||18 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||86 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 33%||57 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 67%||79 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 4.67||6.07||5.64|
|Cards||3.00 / 4.00||3.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 16.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||15.56 / 10.83||17.00||13.73|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 5.00||6.64||5.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Akron vs Orenburg Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||2.28||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|