- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Arda will welcome Levski Sofia to Arena Arda for a matchday 16 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in an Arda 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Arda has won 2 matches, and Levski Sofia triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Arda's latest fixture against CSKA Sofia ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Arda. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Arda set the tone early and scored in the 2nd minute.
Levski Sofia's recent game against Botev Vratsa ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Arda is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Arda is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Levski Sofia has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Levski Sofia wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Levski Sofia kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Arda or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.79 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 59% of Arda's home and Levski Sofia's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Arda vs Levski Sofia Betting Tips
Arda vs Levski Sofia Head to Head
Average stats between Arda and Levski Sofia in most recent 5 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Arda vs Levski Sofia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Arda and Levski Sofia across current season. Calculated from Arda's Home stats and Levski Sofia's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Arda has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Arda has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arda has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Arda ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Arda will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Levski Sofia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Arda, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Arda has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Arda will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Levski Sofia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Levski Sofia has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Levski Sofia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Levski Sofia has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Levski Sofia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Arda, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Levski Sofia recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Levski Sofia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Levski Sofia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||17 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.83||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.50||1.17||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||17 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||67 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 4.50||6.17||4.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.40||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.00||1.17||0.88|
|Fouls||14.21 / 14.80||13.00||15.13|
|Shots||11.00 / 10.83||11.83||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 5.67||5.67||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 17%||38 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.00||2.63||2.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.38||0.88|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.17||1.25||1.38|
|BTTS %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||62 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 83%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 68%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 7.40||4.63||4.25|
|Cards||1.69 / 0.33||2.13||1.25|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.60||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||14.63 / 15.83||13.75||15.50|
|Shots||11.69 / 15.00||13.50||9.88|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 7.20||6.25||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Arda vs Levski Sofia Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.90||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|