- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Arsenal Tula will welcome Spartak Moskva to Stadion Arsenal for a matchday 28 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 29th August 2020 ended in a Spartak Moskva 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Arsenal Tula has won 5 matches, and Spartak Moskva triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 27% of the time.
Arsenal Tula's latest fixture against Rostov ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Kanoniry. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Spartak Moskva's recent game against CSKA Moskva ended in a home 1-0 win. Мясо dominated the game and deserved the win. Spartak Moskva deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Oruzheyniki is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Krasno-Zheltye's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Spartak Moskva has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Spartak Moskva wins 1.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Spartak Moskva kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Kanoniry has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.47 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Spartak Moskva is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Arsenal Tula wins on average 1.47 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Spartak Moskva. My prediction is Spartak Moskva to win.
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moskva Betting Tips
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moskva Head to Head
Average stats between Arsenal Tula and Spartak Moskva in most recent 11 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moskva Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Arsenal Tula and Spartak Moskva across current season. Calculated from Arsenal Tula's Home stats and Spartak Moskva's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Arsenal Tula has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Arsenal Tula has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Spartak Moskva's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Arsenal Tula from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Arsenal Tula has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Spartak Moskva get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Arsenal Tula, both home and away.
- Arsenal Tula has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Arsenal Tula, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Arsenal Tula has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Spartak Moskva has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Spartak Moskva has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Spartak Moskva has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Spartak Moskva as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Spartak Moskva has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Arsenal Tula get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Spartak Moskva, both home and away.
- Spartak Moskva will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Arsenal Tula, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Spartak Moskva, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Spartak Moskva has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Spartak Moskva will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||27 %||7 %|
|Loss %||63% / 33%||33 %||93 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.83||2.80||2.47|
|Scored||0.93 / 2.17||1.47||0.40|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.67||1.33||2.07|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||60 %||13 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.33||5.07||3.60|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.20||3.53||3.47|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.80||1.40||1.47|
|Fouls||14.07 / 12.60||12.93||15.20|
|Shots||12.87 / 10.67||14.07||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.17||4.93||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||60 %||53 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||20 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 2.17||3.13||3.07|
|Scored||1.87 / 1.17||2.07||1.67|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.07||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||47 %||53 %|
|Possession %||58% / 55%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.33||5.13||6.07|
|Cards||3.13 / 2.83||3.07||3.20|
|Offsides||1.43 / 0.83||1.67||1.20|
|Fouls||12.77 / 12.17||12.93||12.60|
|Shots||16.77 / 17.33||17.67||15.87|
|Shots on Target||6.70 / 6.00||7.07||6.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Arsenal Tula vs Spartak Moskva Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||2.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.13||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|