- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Austria Wien will welcome Admira to Generali Arena for a matchday 11 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 27th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Austria Wien has won 15 matches, and Admira triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Austria Wien's latest fixture against Wolfsberger AC ended in an away 1-0 loss. Austria Wien dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Admira's recent game against Rheindorf Altach ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Admiraner didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Admira had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Austria Wien is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Austria Wien is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Admira has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Admira wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Admira kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Austria Wien is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Admiraner failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Austria Wien.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Austria Wien wins on average 1.38 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Admira. My prediction is Austria Wien to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Austria Wien's home and Admira's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Austria Wien has scored in 75% of home games. Admira is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Austria Wien vs Admira Betting Tips
Austria Wien vs Admira Head to Head
Average stats between Austria Wien and Admira in most recent 30 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Austria Wien vs Admira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austria Wien and Admira across current season. Calculated from Austria Wien's Home stats and Admira's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Austria Wien has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Austria Wien has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Wien has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Austria Wien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Admira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Austria Wien recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Austria Wien has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Austria Wien this season.
- Coming into this game, Admira has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Admira has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Admira ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Admira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Austria Wien, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Admira, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Admira has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Admira will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.00||2.38||2.50|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.50||1.38||1.25|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||38 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 40%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 3.33||4.38||4.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.94 / 1.33||1.50||2.38|
|Fouls||12.00 / 14.17||12.13||11.88|
|Shots||13.69 / 8.83||14.50||12.88|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 4.33||6.13||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||50 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.00||2.00||3.13|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.83||1.13||1.25|
|Conceded||1.38 / 2.17||0.88||1.88|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||38 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||62 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 4.83||4.50||3.38|
|Cards||2.81 / 2.33||2.63||3.00|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.88||1.25|
|Fouls||14.44 / 17.50||14.25||14.63|
|Shots||12.31 / 8.67||12.88||11.75|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 4.17||4.75||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austria Wien vs Admira Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.70||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|