- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Austria Wien will welcome Rapid Wien to Generali Arena for a matchday 6 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Austria Wien has won 7 matches, and Rapid Wien triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.96 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Austria Wien's latest fixture against Sturm Graz ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Austria Wien scored in both halves in the 19th and 69th minute.
Rapid Wien's recent game against Ried ended in a home 3-0 win. Die Grün-Weißen dominated the game and deserved the win. Rapid Wien had good chances in both halves and scored in the 41st, 72nd and 81st minute.
Although Austria Wien is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Rapid Wien has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rapid Wien wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rapid Wien kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Austria Wien has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in four home games. Austria Wien is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 100% of home games. Austria Wien has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 0.75 per game. It is disappointing to see that Die Grün-Weißen is yet to win an away game. They have drawn 50% of all games on the road.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Austria Wien wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Rapid Wien. My prediction is Rapid Wien to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Austria Wien has scored in 75% of home games. Rapid Wien is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Austria Wien vs Rapid Wien Betting Tips
Austria Wien vs Rapid Wien Head to Head
Average stats between Austria Wien and Rapid Wien in most recent 26 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Austria Wien vs Rapid Wien Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austria Wien and Rapid Wien across current season. Calculated from Austria Wien's Home stats and Rapid Wien's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Austria Wien has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Wien has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Wien has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Austria Wien as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Austria Wien is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Rapid Wien, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Austria Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rapid Wien has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rapid Wien has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Rapid Wien ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapid Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Rapid Wien has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||63% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.00||1.50||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.75||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 40%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 3.33||4.25||4.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.17||2.50||1.75|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.33||2.50||2.50|
|Fouls||12.13 / 14.17||12.50||11.75|
|Shots||13.13 / 8.83||14.00||12.25|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.33||6.50||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.67||2.75||2.25|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.75||0.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.50||6.75||3.50|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.83||1.75||2.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.75||1.25|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.33||11.50||13.50|
|Shots||15.25 / 13.17||19.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 6.00||7.50||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austria Wien vs Rapid Wien Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|