- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Bačka Palanka will welcome Vojvodina to Stadion Slavko Maletin Vava for a matchday 32 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 30th October 2020 ended in a Vojvodina 3-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Bačka Palanka has won 1 match, and Vojvodina triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.43 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
Bačka Palanka's latest fixture against Inđija ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Bačka Palanka. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Vojvodina's recent game against Zlatibor Čajetina ended in a home 2-1 win. Vojvodina dominated the game and deserved the win. Vojvodina had good chances in both halves and scored in the 33rd and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Bačka Palanka is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Bačka Palanka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Vojvodina has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vojvodina wins 1.61 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vojvodina kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Bačka Palanka has won just 17% of home games. On average they score 0.89 goals and concede 1.56 per game. Vojvodina won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Bačka Palanka wins on average 0.72 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Vojvodina. My prediction is Vojvodina to win.
Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina Betting Tips
Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina Head to Head
Average stats between Bačka Palanka and Vojvodina in most recent 7 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bačka Palanka and Vojvodina across current season. Calculated from Bačka Palanka's Home stats and Vojvodina's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Bačka Palanka has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Bačka Palanka has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Bačka Palanka turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bačka Palanka recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bačka Palanka has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Bačka Palanka has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Bačka Palanka this season.
- Bačka Palanka will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.64 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Vojvodina has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vojvodina has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vojvodina has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vojvodina recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Vojvodina, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (47% of all matches) involving Vojvodina has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|Loss %||72% / 67%||61 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 1.83||2.44||2.06|
|Scored||0.64 / 0.67||0.89||0.39|
|Conceded||1.61 / 1.17||1.56||1.67|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||56 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||61 %||39 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 3.50||3.78||3.11|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.00||2.28||2.17|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.60||1.78||1.47|
|Fouls||18.94 / 24.00||19.56||18.29|
|Shots||9.63 / 10.00||11.12||8.22|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.00||4.47||3.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 1.50||2.39||3.06|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.17||1.67||1.67|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.33||0.72||1.39|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||39 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 83%||50 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 83%||61 %||56 %|
|Possession %||55% / 48%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 7.00||6.17||5.78|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.50||1.28||2.00|
|Offsides||2.40 / 1.83||2.61||2.18|
|Fouls||14.75 / 15.67||15.39||14.11|
|Shots||12.14 / 12.00||12.44||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 6.17||5.61||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina Odds
|HT 1||7.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.73|
|Home Win Nil||8.50||Away Win Nil||2.15|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|