- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Baltika will welcome KAMAZ to for a matchday 25 fixture in Russia FNL. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Baltika 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Baltika has won 1 match, and KAMAZ triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Baltika's last game in the Russia FNL against Rotor Volgograd at home ended in a 2-1 win. Baltika had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Baltika outplayed Rotor Volgograd in the second half and scored in the 75th and 90+4 minute.
KAMAZ's previous game in the competition versus Metallurg Lipetsk ended in an away 1-0 win. Although KAMAZ countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. KAMAZ played better before halftime and scored in the 4th minute.
Since the start of the season, Baltika is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Baltika's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
KAMAZ has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. KAMAZ wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Baltika is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
KAMAZ is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Baltika.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Baltika wins on average 1.69 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for KAMAZ. My prediction is Baltika to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Baltika's home and KAMAZ's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Baltika vs KAMAZ Betting Tips
Baltika vs KAMAZ Head to Head
Average stats between Baltika and KAMAZ in most recent 3 outings in the Russia FNL.
Baltika vs KAMAZ Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Baltika and KAMAZ across current season. Calculated from Baltika's Home stats and KAMAZ's Away stats.
Russia FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Baltika has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Baltika has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Baltika is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- KAMAZ's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Baltika from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Baltika has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Baltika has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Baltika will be looking to keep up the momentum today against KAMAZ, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Baltika has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/24 games for Baltika this season.
- Coming into this game, KAMAZ has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. KAMAZ has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KAMAZ has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KAMAZ recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- KAMAZ has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for KAMAZ has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/24 games for KAMAZ this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||54 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||8 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 1.17||1.77||2.33|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.83||1.15||1.33|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.33||0.62||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||46 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||68% / 33%||69 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 67%||46 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||7.08 / 5.50||7.77||6.33|
|Cards||4.00 / 4.17||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.44 / 8.33||16.69||9.92|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 4.00||7.85||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 83%||43 %||18 %|
|Draw %||36% / 0%||29 %||45 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||29 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||1.84 / 4.00||2.29||1.27|
|Scored||0.92 / 3.00||1.29||0.45|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.00||1.00||0.82|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||21 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 60%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||71 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||29 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||50 %||27 %|
|Possession %||50% / 57%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 8.50||7.14||5.20|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.60||3.50||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.83 / 13.75||9.79||7.50|
|Shots on Target||3.38 / 7.25||3.86||2.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Baltika vs KAMAZ Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.50||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||2.14|