- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Baltika will welcome Torpedo Moskva to for a matchday 9 fixture in Russia FNL. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Baltika has won 0 matches, and Torpedo Moskva triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.14 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Baltika's last game in the Russia FNL against Krasnodar II at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Baltika played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Baltika outplayed Krasnodar II in the second half and scored in the 16th and 36th minute.
Torpedo Moskva's recent game against Metallurg Lipetsk ended in a home 7-1 win. Torpedo Moskva dominated the game and deserved the win. Torpedo Moskva had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th, 23rd, 35th, 41st, 45+2, 47th and 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Baltika is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 5 games on home soil. Baltika's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Torpedo Moskva has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Torpedo Moskva has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 2.25 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Baltika or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Baltika's home and Torpedo Moskva's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Baltika vs Torpedo Moskva Betting Tips
Baltika vs Torpedo Moskva Head to Head
Average stats between Baltika and Torpedo Moskva in most recent 7 outings in the Russia FNL.
Baltika vs Torpedo Moskva Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Baltika and Torpedo Moskva across current season. Calculated from Baltika's Home stats and Torpedo Moskva's Away stats.
Russia FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Baltika has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Baltika has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Baltika at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Baltika has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Baltika will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Torpedo Moskva, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Baltika recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Baltika has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Baltika, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Baltika has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Torpedo Moskva has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Torpedo Moskva has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Torpedo Moskva has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Torpedo Moskva as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Torpedo Moskva ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Torpedo Moskva is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Baltika, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Torpedo Moskva has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Torpedo Moskva has seen a total of 7/12 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 58% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Torpedo Moskva will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||20 %||29 %|
|Draw %||58% / 50%||80 %||43 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 1.17||1.40||2.00|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.33||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||60 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 33%||60 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||40 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||57 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 5.50||7.40||5.43|
|Cards||4.00 / 4.17||0.00||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.17 / 8.33||14.60||10.43|
|Shots on Target||6.83 / 4.00||8.80||5.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 2.33||3.88||1.75|
|Scored||2.33 / 1.67||2.88||1.25|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.67||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||63 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||38 %||100 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 6.50||8.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 3.33||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.83||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||14.08 / 11.33||15.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||6.33 / 5.17||7.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Baltika vs Torpedo Moskva Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||8.00||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.08||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|