- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
FK Bodo - Glimt will welcome Haugesund to Aspmyra Stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 9th December 2020 ended in a FK Bodo - Glimt 4-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. FK Bodo - Glimt has won 5 matches, and Haugesund triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.83 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
FK Bodo - Glimt's latest fixture against Brann ended in an away 2-1 win. FK Bodo - Glimt was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. FK Bodo - Glimt was much better than Brann in the second half and scored in the 67th and 86th minute.
Haugesund's recent game against Stabæk ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, FK Bodo - Glimt is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Glimt's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Haugesund has picked up 5 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Haugesund wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Haugesund failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. FK Bodo - Glimt is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Haugesund haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.33 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FK Bodo - Glimt wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Haugesund. My prediction is FK Bodo - Glimt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of FK Bodo - Glimt's home and Haugesund's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Haugesund Betting Tips
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Haugesund Head to Head
Average stats between FK Bodo - Glimt and Haugesund in most recent 12 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Haugesund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FK Bodo - Glimt and Haugesund across current season. Calculated from FK Bodo - Glimt's Home stats and Haugesund's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, FK Bodo - Glimt has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FK Bodo - Glimt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FK Bodo - Glimt is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from FK Bodo - Glimt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- FK Bodo - Glimt will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- FK Bodo - Glimt has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- FK Bodo - Glimt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FK Bodo - Glimt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Haugesund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FK Bodo - Glimt has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for FK Bodo - Glimt this season.
- Coming into this game, Haugesund has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Haugesund has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Haugesund recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Haugesund has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Haugesund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Haugesund this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||4.00||2.00|
|Scored||2.50 / 2.50||3.20||1.33|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||75% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||88% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||58 %||63 %|
|Corners||7.25 / 7.50||7.80||6.33|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.00||0.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.60||1.33|
|Fouls||9.13 / 7.33||8.60||10.00|
|Shots||15.00 / 12.50||18.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.83||4.80||2.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.50||3.00||1.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||2.00||0.33|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 5.67||9.50||3.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.50||2.33|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.50||0.50||1.67|
|Fouls||12.20 / 11.50||11.50||12.67|
|Shots||11.20 / 11.00||14.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.50||6.50||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Haugesund Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||9.25|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.32||Under 9.5 Corners||3.20|