- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
FK Bodo - Glimt will welcome Mjøndalen to Aspmyra Stadion for a matchday 7 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 25th October 2020 ended in a FK Bodo - Glimt 2-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. FK Bodo - Glimt has won 12 matches, and Mjøndalen triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
FK Bodo - Glimt's latest fixture against Odd ended in an away 1-0 loss. FK Bodo - Glimt dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Mjøndalen's recent game against Molde ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, FK Bodo - Glimt is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Glimt's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the previous five league games. Mjøndalen don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mjøndalen kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. FK Bodo - Glimt is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Bruntrøyene failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against FK Bodo - Glimt. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. FK Bodo - Glimt wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Mjøndalen. My prediction is FK Bodo - Glimt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of FK Bodo - Glimt's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of FK Bodo - Glimt's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen Betting Tips
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen Head to Head
Average stats between FK Bodo - Glimt and Mjøndalen in most recent 17 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FK Bodo - Glimt and Mjøndalen across current season. Calculated from FK Bodo - Glimt's Home stats and Mjøndalen's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, FK Bodo - Glimt has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FK Bodo - Glimt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FK Bodo - Glimt is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from FK Bodo - Glimt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- FK Bodo - Glimt will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- FK Bodo - Glimt has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- FK Bodo - Glimt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FK Bodo - Glimt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjøndalen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FK Bodo - Glimt has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for FK Bodo - Glimt this season.
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mjøndalen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mjøndalen has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mjøndalen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Mjøndalen this season.
- Mjøndalen will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||4.00||2.00|
|Scored||2.50 / 2.50||3.20||1.33|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||75% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||88% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||58 %||63 %|
|Corners||7.25 / 7.50||7.80||6.33|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.00||0.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.60||1.33|
|Fouls||9.13 / 7.33||8.60||10.00|
|Shots||15.00 / 12.50||18.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.83||4.80||2.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||36% / 40%||35 %||37 %|
|Corners||2.60 / 3.50||4.00||1.67|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.60 / 14.17||11.50||15.00|
|Shots||8.20 / 9.33||10.00||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 3.83||3.00||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.55|