- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Dečić will welcome Zeta to Stadion Tuško Polje for a matchday 31 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 28th February 2021 ended in a Dečić 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Dečić has won 5 matches, and Zeta triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.81 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Dečić's last game in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League against Zeta at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Dečić played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Dečić outplayed Zeta in the second half and scored in the 3rd, 10th and 90+3 minute.
Zeta's previous game in the competition versus Rudar ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Zeta countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Zeta was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Dečić is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. Dečić's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Zeta has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zeta has collected 1.63 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dečić or Zeta to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 23% of Dečić's home and Zeta's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 24% of Dečić's home and Zeta's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dečić vs Zeta Betting Tips
Dečić vs Zeta Head to Head
Average stats between Dečić and Zeta in most recent 16 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Dečić vs Zeta Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dečić and Zeta across current season. Calculated from Dečić's Home stats and Zeta's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Dečić has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dečić has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dečić has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Dečić has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dečić recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dečić has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dečić has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/32 games for Dečić this season.
- Coming into this game, Zeta has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zeta has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Zeta when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Dečić stop this run?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zeta recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Zeta has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zeta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/32 games for Zeta this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||31 %||56 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.50||1.94||1.81|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.19||1.06|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.50||0.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||34% / 33%||25 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||56 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.26 / 3.00||3.17||3.36|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.80||2.33||2.20|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||22.00 / 0.00||22.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.74 / 6.50||10.25||9.18|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.00||5.50||4.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||31 %||44 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||6 %||31 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||63 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.81 / 1.50||1.75||1.88|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.50||0.56||1.13|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.00||1.19||0.75|
|BTTS %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||25 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||38 %||63 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.41 / 2.75||3.38||3.43|
|Cards||2.23 / 3.00||1.93||2.50|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 22.00||14.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.33 / 9.50||11.00||7.79|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 3.50||4.08||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dečić vs Zeta Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|