- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Etar will welcome Slavia Sofia to Stadion Ivailo for a matchday 26 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Etar has won 5 matches, and Slavia Sofia triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Etar's latest fixture against Arda ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Etar. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Etar scored in both halves in the 43rd and 89th minute.
Slavia Sofia's recent game against Botev Vratsa ended in a home 0-2 loss. Slavia Sofia had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Etar is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 14 games on home soil. Etar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Slavia Sofia has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Slavia Sofia wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slavia Sofia kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Etar or Draw.
Etar vs Slavia Sofia Betting Tips
Etar vs Slavia Sofia Head to Head
Average stats between Etar and Slavia Sofia in most recent 9 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Etar vs Slavia Sofia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Etar and Slavia Sofia across current season. Calculated from Etar's Home stats and Slavia Sofia's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Etar has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Etar has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Etar turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Etar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Etar has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Etar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Etar this season.
- Etar will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.69 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Slavia Sofia has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Slavia Sofia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Slavia Sofia has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Slavia Sofia as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Slavia Sofia ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Slavia Sofia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Etar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Slavia Sofia has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Slavia Sofia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Slavia Sofia this season.
- It's likely that Slavia Sofia will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||52% / 67%||36 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.17||2.07||2.80|
|Scored||0.69 / 0.50||0.71||0.67|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.67||1.36||2.13|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||14 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|Scores %||48% / 33%||43 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||43 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||21 %||13 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.45 / 3.67||3.14||3.73|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.00||3.29||2.00|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.17||1.00||1.27|
|Fouls||15.14 / 16.67||13.86||16.33|
|Shots||9.21 / 9.33||9.43||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 2.50||3.86||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||33 %||21 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||27 %||14 %|
|Loss %||52% / 17%||40 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 2.00||1.93||2.64|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||0.80||0.93|
|Conceded||1.41 / 0.67||1.13||1.71|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||7 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||53 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 6.33||5.60||4.57|
|Cards||2.14 / 0.50||1.93||2.38|
|Offsides||1.86 / 2.33||1.73||2.00|
|Fouls||13.04 / 14.50||13.40||12.58|
|Shots||8.97 / 11.50||10.07||7.79|
|Shots on Target||3.69 / 4.67||4.20||3.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Etar vs Slavia Sofia Odds
|HT 1||3.18||HT X||2.01||HT 2||3.48|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|