- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Etar will welcome Botev Vratsa to Stadion Ivailo for a matchday 24 fixture in Bulgaria First League. The last meeting on 2nd November 2020 ended in a Botev Vratsa 5-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Etar has won 1 match, and Botev Vratsa triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Etar's latest fixture against Beroe ended in an away 2-1 win. Etar was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Etar scored in both halves in the 31st and 65th minute.
Botev Vratsa's recent game against Botev Plovdiv ended in a home 1-2 loss. Зелените лъвове (The Green Lions) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Botev Vratsa put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Etar is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 13 games on home soil. Etar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Botev Vratsa has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Botev Vratsa wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Botev Vratsa kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Etar or Draw.
Etar vs Botev Vratsa Betting Tips
Etar vs Botev Vratsa Head to Head
Average stats between Etar and Botev Vratsa in most recent 9 outings in the Bulgaria First League.
Etar vs Botev Vratsa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Etar and Botev Vratsa across current season. Calculated from Etar's Home stats and Botev Vratsa's Away stats.
Bulgaria First League Form
- Coming into this game, Etar has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Etar has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Etar at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Can Etar turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Etar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Etar has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Etar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/28 games for Etar this season.
- Etar will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.71 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Botev Vratsa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Botev Vratsa has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botev Vratsa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Botev Vratsa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Botev Vratsa has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Botev Vratsa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/28 games for Botev Vratsa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||15 %||13 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||54 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||31 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.17||2.00||2.80|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.83||0.77||0.67|
|Conceded||1.71 / 1.33||1.23||2.13|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||38 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||15 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||8 %||13 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||46 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||46 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 33%||23 %||13 %|
|Possession %||44% / 47%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.43 / 3.83||3.08||3.73|
|Cards||2.64 / 2.17||3.38||2.00|
|Offsides||1.18 / 1.67||1.08||1.27|
|Fouls||15.29 / 17.83||14.08||16.33|
|Shots||9.32 / 10.50||9.69||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 4.33||3.92||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||29 %||21 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||61% / 50%||57 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 1.67||2.50||2.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.21||0.79|
|Conceded||1.46 / 0.83||1.29||1.64|
|BTTS %||46% / 17%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 17%||36 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||21 %||7 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||64 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 50%||43 %||21 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 4.17||5.14||2.57|
|Cards||2.36 / 1.17||2.64||2.07|
|Offsides||2.36 / 1.50||2.43||2.29|
|Fouls||12.56 / 15.67||11.92||13.14|
|Shots||8.89 / 9.83||10.29||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 4.33||4.57||3.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Etar vs Botev Vratsa Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.38|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.77|