- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Gomel will welcome Minsk to Stadyen Central'ny for a matchday 11 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 9th November 2019 ended in a Gomel 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Gomel has won 9 matches, and Minsk triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.27 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Gomel's latest fixture against Slavia ended in an away 4-2 win. Gomel was very dangerous in attack, having attempted ten shots on target. Gomel scored in both halves in the 12nd, 15th, 61st and 89th minute.
Minsk's recent game against Dinamo Brest ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Minsk didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Minsk deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Gomel is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Рысі's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Minsk has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Minsk has collected 1.43 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Minsk kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Gomel or Minsk to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Gomel has scored in 100% of home games. Minsk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Gomel vs Minsk Betting Tips
Gomel vs Minsk Head to Head
Average stats between Gomel and Minsk in most recent 15 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Gomel vs Minsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Gomel and Minsk across current season. Calculated from Gomel's Home stats and Minsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Gomel has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gomel has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Gomel at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Gomel will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Gomel has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Gomel has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Minsk get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Gomel, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Gomel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Gomel has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Minsk has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Minsk has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gomel, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Minsk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Minsk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 100%||80 %||29 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.33||3.20||3.14|
|Scored||2.08 / 2.83||2.80||1.57|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||0.40||1.57|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||40 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||20 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 83%||60 %||43 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||60 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 100%||100 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 59%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 9.00||5.60||5.43|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.80||2.60||2.43|
|Offsides||3.58 / 0.00||5.60||2.14|
|Fouls||14.08 / 0.00||13.00||14.86|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.50||9.80||12.71|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.50||6.20||6.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||20 %||43 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||60 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||20 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.67||3.80||2.71|
|Scored||1.42 / 1.50||1.80||1.14|
|Conceded||1.75 / 2.17||2.00||1.57|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||80 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||20 %||43 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||20 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||57 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.67||3.60||4.00|
|Cards||3.25 / 3.50||2.60||3.71|
|Offsides||2.33 / 3.00||1.20||3.14|
|Fouls||15.25 / 14.83||12.40||17.29|
|Shots||7.67 / 8.17||5.80||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.92 / 4.00||4.00||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Gomel vs Minsk Odds
|HT 1||2.17||HT X||2.38||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|