- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Haugesund will welcome Kristiansund to Haugesund Stadion for a matchday 8 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 22nd December 2020 ended in a Haugesund 3-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Haugesund has won 2 matches, and Kristiansund triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 88% of the time.
Haugesund's latest fixture against Lillestrøm ended in an away 2-1 loss. Haugesund dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Haugesund set the tone early and scored in the 21st minute.
Kristiansund's recent game against Odd ended in a home 2-0 win. Although KBK didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Kristiansund pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 62nd and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Haugesund is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 6 games on home soil. Haugesund has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Kristiansund has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kristiansund wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Kristiansund failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Kristiansund.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 42% of Haugesund's home and Kristiansund's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Haugesund vs Kristiansund Betting Tips
Haugesund vs Kristiansund Head to Head
Average stats between Haugesund and Kristiansund in most recent 8 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Haugesund vs Kristiansund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Haugesund and Kristiansund across current season. Calculated from Haugesund's Home stats and Kristiansund's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Haugesund has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Haugesund has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Haugesund is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Haugesund at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Kristiansund's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Haugesund from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Haugesund has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Haugesund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Haugesund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kristiansund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Haugesund recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Haugesund has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Haugesund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/12 games for Haugesund this season.
- Coming into this game, Kristiansund has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kristiansund has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kristiansund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Haugesund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kristiansund recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kristiansund has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kristiansund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Kristiansund this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||83 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.17||2.83||1.67|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||2.33||0.33|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.83||0.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||83 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||67 %||17 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.00||6.00||4.00|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.00||1.17||2.00|
|Offsides||2.17 / 2.50||2.33||2.00|
|Fouls||11.92 / 12.00||10.83||13.00|
|Shots||13.58 / 13.67||17.00||10.17|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.83||6.83||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 33%||71 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.17||2.14||1.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.43||0.50|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.17||0.71||1.17|
|BTTS %||23% / 33%||29 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||86 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||57 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 5.83||7.86||4.67|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.85 / 3.17||2.86||2.83|
|Fouls||13.08 / 11.33||13.29||12.83|
|Shots||14.23 / 11.33||15.86||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 5.33||5.29||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Haugesund vs Kristiansund Odds
|HT 1||2.66||HT X||2.11||HT 2||3.85|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.42||Under 9.5 Corners||2.65|