Haugesund will welcome Viking to Haugesund Stadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 27th October 2020 ended in a Haugesund 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Haugesund has won 9 matches, and Viking triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.95 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Haugesund's latest fixture against FK Bodo - Glimt ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Haugesund. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Viking's recent game against Mjøndalen ended in a home 2-1 win. de mørkeblå dominated the game and deserved the win. Viking pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 54th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Haugesund is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Haugesund has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Viking has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Viking wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Viking kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Viking.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Haugesund's home and Viking's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Haugesund's home and Viking's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Haugesund vs Viking Betting Tips
Haugesund vs Viking Head to Head
Average stats between Haugesund and Viking in most recent 21 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Haugesund vs Viking Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Haugesund and Viking across current season. Calculated from Haugesund's Home stats and Viking's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Haugesund has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Haugesund has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Haugesund has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Haugesund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Haugesund recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Haugesund has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Haugesund has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Haugesund this season.
- Coming into this game, Viking has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Viking has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Viking has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Haugesund get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Viking, both home and away.
- Viking has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Viking, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Viking has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.33||3.00||1.67|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||2.33||0.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 6.00||8.67||3.33|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.17||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.83||2.00||1.67|
|Fouls||11.83 / 12.00||11.00||12.67|
|Shots||13.17 / 11.67||17.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 5.17||7.00||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.88 / 3.67||3.25||4.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.83||2.25||1.25|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.00||3.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.17||5.00||5.00|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.33||2.25||2.00|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.00||2.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.25 / 12.17||10.50||12.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 12.67||14.50||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.33||5.25||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Haugesund vs Viking Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|