- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Iskra will welcome Rudar to Stadion Braća Velašević for a matchday 35 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Iskra has won 5 matches, and Rudar triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.65 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Iskra's last game in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League against Budućnost at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Iskra scored before halftime in the 17th minute.
Rudar's recent game against Sutjeska ended in a home 0-2 loss. Rudar had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Iskra is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 18 games on home soil. Iskra's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Rudar has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rudar wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rudar kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Iskra or Rudar to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Iskra's home and Rudar's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Iskra's home and Rudar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Iskra vs Rudar Betting Tips
Iskra vs Rudar Head to Head
Average stats between Iskra and Rudar in most recent 20 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
Iskra vs Rudar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Iskra and Rudar across current season. Calculated from Iskra's Home stats and Rudar's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, Iskra has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Iskra has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Iskra at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Rudar's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Iskra from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Iskra has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Iskra will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rudar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Iskra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Iskra has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Iskra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/36 games for Iskra this season.
- Coming into this game, Rudar has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rudar has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rudar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rudar has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rudar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Rudar this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||47% / 17%||56 %||39 %|
|Loss %||28% / 50%||11 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 1.67||1.56||1.61|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.83||0.94||0.61|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.83||0.61||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||67 %||39 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||44 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||44 %||17 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 6.50||5.69||4.77|
|Cards||2.52 / 3.60||2.41||2.63|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.00||1.00||2.50|
|Fouls||14.67 / 21.00||21.00||11.50|
|Shots||8.73 / 8.00||9.31||8.15|
|Shots on Target||4.15 / 4.00||4.69||3.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||39 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 3.00||2.44||2.44|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.22||0.89|
|Conceded||1.39 / 2.00||1.22||1.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||28 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||24 %||11 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||56 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||44 %||39 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 1.50||4.00||3.46|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.80||2.82||1.76|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 0.00||15.00||7.00|
|Shots||9.26 / 7.00||10.00||8.46|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 5.00||4.14||4.54|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Iskra vs Rudar Odds
|HT 1||3.15||HT X||1.85||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|