Isloch will welcome Vitebsk to Stadyen Haradski for a matchday 10 fixture in Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga. The last meeting on 7th August 2020 ended in a Isloch 3-2 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Isloch has won 5 matches, and Vitebsk triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Isloch's last game in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga against Vitebsk at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Isloch played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Vitebsk's recent game against FC Energetik-BGU Minsk ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Vitebsk didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Vitebsk pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th, 57th and 60th minute.
So far, Isloch plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.17 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Isloch is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Vitebsk has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vitebsk wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Isloch or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 30% of Isloch's home and Vitebsk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Isloch vs Vitebsk Betting Tips
Isloch vs Vitebsk Head to Head
Average stats between Isloch and Vitebsk in most recent 10 outings in the Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga.
Isloch vs Vitebsk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Isloch and Vitebsk across current season. Calculated from Isloch's Home stats and Vitebsk's Away stats.
Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Isloch has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Isloch has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Isloch turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Isloch recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Isloch, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Isloch has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vitebsk has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vitebsk has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vitebsk has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Vitebsk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Isloch, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vitebsk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vitebsk has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 62% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vitebsk has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/13 games for Vitebsk this season.
- Vitebsk will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 9 times and overall this season they have scored 1.08 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||54% / 67%||57 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.83||2.29||4.00|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.00||0.86||1.83|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.83||1.43||2.17|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||43 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||71 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 52%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 3.60||2.29||5.33|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.60||2.14||2.33|
|Offsides||2.67 / 4.00||2.57||2.80|
|Fouls||15.92 / 14.50||16.57||15.00|
|Shots||9.08 / 9.80||10.00||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 4.20||3.86||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||54% / 33%||67 %||43 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 3.17||1.67||1.71|
|Scored||1.08 / 2.00||1.33||0.86|
|Conceded||0.62 / 1.17||0.33||0.86|
|BTTS %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||38% / 67%||33 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||69% / 50%||83 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 5.33||2.33||4.86|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.33||2.00||2.43|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||2.83||1.29|
|Fouls||14.15 / 13.50||11.83||16.14|
|Shots||8.62 / 10.67||9.00||8.29|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 5.33||4.17||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Isloch vs Vitebsk Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|