- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Jablonec will welcome Zlín to Stadion Střelnice for a matchday 26 fixture in Czech Republic First League. The last meeting on 4th December 2020 ended in a Jablonec 2-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Jablonec has won 8 matches, and Zlín failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Jablonec's latest fixture against Bohemians 1905 ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Zlín's recent game against Karviná ended in a home 1-2 loss. Ševci's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Zlín put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+1th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jablonec is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Jablonec is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Zlín has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. Zlín don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.94 points per game, both home and away.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Jablonec is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Ševci failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Jablonec. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Jablonec wins on average 2.41 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Zlín. My prediction is Jablonec to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.23 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Jablonec's home and Zlín's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Jablonec vs Zlín Betting Tips
Jablonec vs Zlín Head to Head
Average stats between Jablonec and Zlín in most recent 11 outings in the Czech Republic First League.
Jablonec vs Zlín Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jablonec and Zlín across current season. Calculated from Jablonec's Home stats and Zlín's Away stats.
Czech Republic First League Form
- Coming into this game, Jablonec has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jablonec has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Jablonec at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Zlín's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Jablonec from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Jablonec has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Jablonec will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zlín, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Jablonec, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving Jablonec has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Zlín has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zlín has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Zlín turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zlín recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Zlín has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zlín has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Zlín this season.
- Zlín will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.88 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 83%||76 %||47 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Loss %||21% / 0%||12 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 4.00||2.94||2.47|
|Scored||1.74 / 2.83||2.00||1.47|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.17||0.94||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||65 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||35% / 67%||53 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 67%||35 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||88 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||24 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||59 %||47 %|
|Possession %||32% / 17%||35 %||29 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 5.50||5.76||4.65|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.00||1.71||2.12|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.33||1.35||1.47|
|Fouls||14.67 / 15.33||14.29||15.06|
|Shots||11.65 / 13.00||12.65||10.65|
|Shots on Target||6.09 / 7.33||6.53||5.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||24 %||24 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.67||2.65||2.06|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||1.00||0.76|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.83||1.65||1.29|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||24 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||59 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Possession %||34% / 16%||33 %||35 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 4.00||4.88||3.41|
|Cards||2.18 / 2.67||2.24||2.12|
|Offsides||2.68 / 2.83||2.76||2.59|
|Fouls||16.66 / 16.33||16.38||16.94|
|Shots||11.09 / 11.17||12.41||9.76|
|Shots on Target||5.26 / 4.83||5.82||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jablonec vs Zlín Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.15||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|