- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Jerv will welcome Bryne to J.J. Ugland Stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 24th May 2017 ended in a Jerv 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Jerv has won 4 matches, and Bryne triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Jerv's latest fixture against Fredrikstad ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Jerv. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Bryne's recent game against HamKam ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Bryne deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Jerv is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Jerv is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Bryne has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bryne wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bryne kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jerv or Bryne to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Jerv has scored in 100% of home games. Bryne is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Jerv vs Bryne Betting Tips
Jerv vs Bryne Head to Head
Average stats between Jerv and Bryne in most recent 5 outings in the Norway First Division.
Jerv vs Bryne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jerv and Bryne across current season. Calculated from Jerv's Home stats and Bryne's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jerv has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jerv has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Jerv will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Jerv ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Jerv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bryne, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bryne has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bryne has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bryne ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bryne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Bryne has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bryne will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 17%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||20% / 67%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 2.00||2.67||5.00|
|Scored||1.80 / 0.67||1.67||2.00|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.33||1.00||3.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||60% / 0%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||80% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 42%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.40 / 4.17||5.00||8.50|
|Cards||2.20 / 3.00||2.67||1.50|
|Offsides||2.80 / 1.80||2.67||3.00|
|Fouls||15.20 / 17.00||15.33||15.00|
|Shots||12.40 / 11.67||9.33||17.00|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 4.17||4.33||8.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.40 / 3.50||4.50||2.67|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.33||3.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.17||1.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||80% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 0%||0 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 6.00||4.00||7.33|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.40||1.50||1.67|
|Offsides||1.80 / 0.00||2.00||1.67|
|Fouls||12.60 / 0.00||10.00||14.33|
|Shots||12.60 / 12.33||11.00||13.67|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.83||5.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jerv vs Bryne Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.06|