- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
FK Jezero Plav will welcome Iskra to Gradski Stadion for a matchday 36 fixture in Montenegro Montenegrin First League. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. FK Jezero Plav has won 0 matches, and Iskra triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
FK Jezero Plav's latest fixture against Budućnost ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from FK Jezero Plav. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. FK Jezero Plav played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 24th and 44th minute.
Iskra's recent game against Rudar ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Iskra didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Iskra had good chances in both halves and scored in the 7th and 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, FK Jezero Plav is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 18 games on home soil. Hajvani's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Iskra has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Iskra wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is FK Jezero Plav or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.65 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 18% of FK Jezero Plav's home and Iskra's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 24% of FK Jezero Plav's home and Iskra's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
FK Jezero Plav vs Iskra Betting Tips
FK Jezero Plav vs Iskra Head to Head
Average stats between FK Jezero Plav and Iskra in most recent 6 outings in the Montenegro Montenegrin First League.
FK Jezero Plav vs Iskra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between FK Jezero Plav and Iskra across current season. Calculated from FK Jezero Plav's Home stats and Iskra's Away stats.
Montenegro Montenegrin First League Form
- Coming into this game, FK Jezero Plav has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FK Jezero Plav has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from FK Jezero Plav at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- FK Jezero Plav will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Iskra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- FK Jezero Plav has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for FK Jezero Plav, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (31% of all matches) involving FK Jezero Plav has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Iskra has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Iskra has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Iskra has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Iskra will be looking to keep up the momentum today against FK Jezero Plav, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Iskra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Iskra has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Iskra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/36 games for Iskra this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||39 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 1.67||1.50||1.89|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.50||0.61||0.89|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.17||0.89||1.00|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||22 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||33 %||39 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.63 / 4.50||4.18||3.15|
|Cards||2.21 / 3.00||2.29||2.13|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||0.00||18.00|
|Shots||8.00 / 7.00||7.64||8.31|
|Shots on Target||3.58 / 3.50||3.18||3.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||47% / 17%||56 %||39 %|
|Loss %||28% / 50%||11 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 1.67||1.56||1.61|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.83||0.94||0.61|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.83||0.61||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||44 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 50%||67 %||39 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||44 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||44 %||17 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 6.50||5.69||4.57|
|Cards||2.56 / 3.60||2.41||2.71|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.00||1.00||2.50|
|Fouls||14.67 / 21.00||21.00||11.50|
|Shots||8.81 / 8.00||9.31||8.36|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.69||3.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
FK Jezero Plav vs Iskra Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.41|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|