- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Kauno Žalgiris will welcome Dainava to SM Tauras Stadionas for a matchday 17 fixture in Lithuania A Lyga. The last meeting on 16th April 2021 ended in a Kauno Žalgiris 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Kauno Žalgiris has won 1 match, and Dainava failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Kauno Žalgiris's latest fixture against Žalgiris ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Kauno Žalgiris scored in both halves in the 42nd and 90+2 minute.
Dainava's recent game against Banga ended in a home 3-1 win. Dainava dominated the game and deserved the win. Dainava had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 44th and 60th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kauno Žalgiris is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. Žalgiris has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their home games.
Dainava has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dainava has collected 1.10 points on average per away game, compared to 0.83 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dainava kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Kauno Žalgiris is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Dainava failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Kauno Žalgiris. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kauno Žalgiris wins on average 2.57 points per home game, compared to 1.10 points per away game for Dainava. My prediction is Kauno Žalgiris to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Kauno Žalgiris's home and Dainava's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 37% of Kauno Žalgiris's home and Dainava's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Kauno Žalgiris vs Dainava Betting Tips
Kauno Žalgiris vs Dainava Head to Head
Average stats between Kauno Žalgiris and Dainava in most recent 1 outings in the Lithuania A Lyga.
Kauno Žalgiris vs Dainava Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kauno Žalgiris and Dainava across current season. Calculated from Kauno Žalgiris's Home stats and Dainava's Away stats.
Lithuania A Lyga Form
- Coming into this game, Kauno Žalgiris has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kauno Žalgiris has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kauno Žalgiris is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Dainava's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kauno Žalgiris from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kauno Žalgiris as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kauno Žalgiris has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Kauno Žalgiris is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Dainava, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kauno Žalgiris has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/16 games for Kauno Žalgiris this season.
- It's likely that Kauno Žalgiris will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dainava has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dainava has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dainava recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Dainava, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (56% of all matches) involving Dainava has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||69% / 33%||86 %||56 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||14 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.83||1.86||3.33|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.00||1.57||2.00|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.83||0.29||1.33|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||14 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||14 %||44 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||28 %||44 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||86 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||71 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||86 %||33 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||53 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 3.33||6.57||6.78|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.40||1.71||2.00|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.40||2.86||2.22|
|Fouls||16.13 / 11.20||15.29||16.78|
|Shots||14.56 / 7.83||13.86||15.11|
|Shots on Target||7.38 / 3.83||7.57||7.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||17 %||30 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.50||2.50||3.10|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.33||1.00||1.10|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.17||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||17 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||17 %||10 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||67 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 5.50||4.33||3.40|
|Cards||1.94 / 0.00||1.83||2.00|
|Offsides||2.06 / 0.00||2.17||2.00|
|Fouls||14.69 / 0.00||16.50||13.60|
|Shots||8.88 / 11.50||8.33||9.20|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.67||5.00||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kauno Žalgiris vs Dainava Odds
|HT 1||1.53||HT X||2.75||HT 2||11.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|