- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Khimki will welcome Krasnodar to Arena Khimki for a matchday 16 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 1st August 2021 ended in a Khimki 1-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Khimki has won 2 matches, and Krasnodar triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Khimki's latest fixture against CSKA Moskva ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Krasnodar's recent game against Spartak Moskva ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Byki didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Krasnodar had good chances in both halves and scored in the 16th and 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Khimki is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 8 games on home soil. Khimki's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Krasnodar has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Krasnodar wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Krasnodar kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Khimki has won just 13% of home games. On average they score 1.13 goals and concede 1.13 per game. Krasnodar is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Khimki wins on average 1.13 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Krasnodar. My prediction is Krasnodar to win.
Khimki vs Krasnodar Betting Tips
Khimki vs Krasnodar Head to Head
Average stats between Khimki and Krasnodar in most recent 3 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Khimki vs Krasnodar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Khimki and Krasnodar across current season. Calculated from Khimki's Home stats and Krasnodar's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Khimki has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Khimki has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Khimki at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Khimki has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Khimki recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Khimki has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Khimki has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Khimki this season.
- Khimki will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.73 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Krasnodar has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Krasnodar has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Krasnodar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Krasnodar, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Krasnodar has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Draw %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||13 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.33||2.25||2.63|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||1.13||0.63|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.67||1.13||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 4.33||6.13||4.13|
|Cards||2.56 / 2.83||2.25||2.88|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.20||2.13||2.63|
|Fouls||11.75 / 10.60||12.00||11.50|
|Shots||13.44 / 10.83||14.63||12.25|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 3.83||5.25||4.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||57 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.17||2.43||3.00|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.50||1.57||1.78|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||0.86||1.22|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||43 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||28 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||71 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||43 %||44 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 6.00||6.57||6.00|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.00||2.86||2.22|
|Offsides||2.13 / 4.20||2.43||1.89|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.00||12.57||11.11|
|Shots||19.06 / 16.67||19.43||18.78|
|Shots on Target||7.13 / 7.33||8.29||6.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Khimki vs Krasnodar Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.35|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.79||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|