Krasnodar II will welcome Chertanovo to Stadion Akademii FK Krasnodar for a matchday 34 fixture in Russia FNL. The last meeting on 9th October 2020 ended in a Chertanovo 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Krasnodar II has won 2 matches, and Chertanovo triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Krasnodar II's latest fixture against Olimpiyets ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Krasnodar II. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Krasnodar II is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Krasnodar II is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Chertanovo has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chertanovo has collected 0.71 points on average per away game, compared to 0.57 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chertanovo kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Krasnodar II is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Chertanovo failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Krasnodar II.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Krasnodar II wins on average 1.57 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for Chertanovo. My prediction is Krasnodar II to win.
Krasnodar II vs Chertanovo Betting Tips
Krasnodar II vs Chertanovo Head to Head
Average stats between Krasnodar II and Chertanovo in most recent 5 outings in the Russia FNL.
Krasnodar II vs Chertanovo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Krasnodar II and Chertanovo across current season. Calculated from Krasnodar II's Home stats and Chertanovo's Away stats.
Russia FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Krasnodar II has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Krasnodar II has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Krasnodar II recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Krasnodar II has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Krasnodar II has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/42 games for Krasnodar II this season.
- Coming into this game, Chertanovo has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Chertanovo has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Chertanovo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Chertanovo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Chertanovo has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- The last 5 games for Chertanovo has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Chertanovo has seen a total of 21/42 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 50% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Chertanovo will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||43 %||10 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||29 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 4.67||2.76||2.67|
|Scored||1.10 / 2.33||1.57||0.62|
|Conceded||1.62 / 2.33||1.19||2.05|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||52 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 50%||10 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||19 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||48 %||14 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.49 / 3.67||4.10||4.90|
|Cards||2.52 / 2.33||2.81||2.24|
|Offsides||1.26 / 2.40||1.70||0.78|
|Fouls||13.50 / 11.60||14.80||12.06|
|Shots||11.73 / 10.83||13.48||9.79|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 5.17||5.81||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 50%||14 %||19 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.48||3.00|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.33||0.76||0.90|
|Conceded||1.90 / 1.50||1.71||2.10|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 33%||0 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||57 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||19 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 33%||24 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.48 / 3.33||3.57||3.38|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.67||2.71||3.14|
|Offsides||1.05 / 1.17||0.81||1.30|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.67||14.24||13.75|
|Shots||8.83 / 9.17||8.76||8.90|
|Shots on Target||4.26 / 4.67||4.00||4.52|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Krasnodar II vs Chertanovo Odds
|HT 1||2.32||HT X||2.16||HT 2||5.10|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.15||Under 9.5 Corners||1.68|