More tips coming soon.
Krasnodar will welcome FK Sochi to Stadion FK Krasnodar for a matchday 28 fixture in Russia Russian Premier League. The last meeting on 21st February 2021 ended in a FK Sochi 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Krasnodar has won 1 match, and FK Sochi triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Krasnodar's latest fixture against Rubin Kazan ended in an away 1-0 win. Krasnodar was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Krasnodar set the tone early and scored in the 17 minute.
FK Sochi's previous game in the competition versus Ufa ended in an away 3-2 win. Although FK Sochi countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. FK Sochi was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 8th, 14th and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Krasnodar is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Krasnodar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
FK Sochi has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FK Sochi wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FK Sochi kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Krasnodar or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Krasnodar has scored in 93% of home games. FK Sochi is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Betting Tips
Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Head to Head
Average stats between Krasnodar and FK Sochi in most recent 4 outings in the Russia Russian Premier League.
Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Krasnodar and FK Sochi across current season. Calculated from Krasnodar's Home stats and FK Sochi's Away stats.
Russia Russian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Krasnodar has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Krasnodar has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Krasnodar, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (45% of all matches) involving Krasnodar has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Krasnodar will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FK Sochi has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. FK Sochi has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FK Sochi has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for FK Sochi as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving FK Sochi has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Krasnodar get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for FK Sochi, both home and away.
- FK Sochi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Krasnodar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for FK Sochi has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season FK Sochi has seen a total of 18/29 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that FK Sochi will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||27 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 3.17||3.80||2.57|
|Scored||1.69 / 0.83||2.27||1.07|
|Conceded||1.52 / 2.33||1.53||1.50|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||60 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||20 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||53 %||8 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||93 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||67 %||36 %|
|Possession %||61% / 57%||59 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 4.50||5.47||5.00|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.33||2.93||2.92|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.33||2.20||1.77|
|Fouls||11.04 / 12.50||11.00||11.08|
|Shots||16.11 / 11.17||16.93||15.15|
|Shots on Target||6.61 / 5.33||7.40||5.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 67%||67 %||36 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||27 %||21 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||7 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.67||2.87||2.79|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.00||2.07||1.29|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||0.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||62% / 100%||60 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 67%||33 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||7 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 67%||33 %||36 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||93 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||40 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 83%||87 %||43 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.83||5.53||4.86|
|Cards||2.83 / 3.00||2.53||3.14|
|Offsides||2.14 / 1.67||2.60||1.64|
|Fouls||11.45 / 10.83||11.80||11.07|
|Shots||14.24 / 15.50||15.80||12.57|
|Shots on Target||6.45 / 8.33||7.53||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.19||HT 2||3.32|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|