- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Krupa na Vrbasu will welcome Mladost Doboj Kakanj to Gradski stadion Krupa na Vrbasu for a matchday 28 fixture in Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in a Mladost Doboj Kakanj 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Krupa na Vrbasu has won 2 matches, and Mladost Doboj Kakanj triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Krupa na Vrbasu's latest fixture against Velež ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Krupa na Vrbasu. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Krupa na Vrbasu was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Mladost Doboj Kakanj's previous game in the competition versus Sloboda Tuzla ended in an away 1-0 loss. Mladost Doboj Kakanj had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Krupa na Vrbasu is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Krupa na Vrbasu is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Mladost Doboj Kakanj has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mladost Doboj Kakanj wins 0.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mladost Doboj Kakanj kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Krupa na Vrbasu is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Mladost Doboj Kakanj failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Krupa na Vrbasu.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Krupa na Vrbasu wins on average 1.38 points per home game, compared to 0.65 points per away game for Mladost Doboj Kakanj. My prediction is Krupa na Vrbasu to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Krupa na Vrbasu's home and Mladost Doboj Kakanj's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Krupa na Vrbasu vs Mladost Doboj Kakanj Betting Tips
Krupa na Vrbasu vs Mladost Doboj Kakanj Head to Head
Average stats between Krupa na Vrbasu and Mladost Doboj Kakanj in most recent 9 outings in the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia.
Krupa na Vrbasu vs Mladost Doboj Kakanj Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Krupa na Vrbasu and Mladost Doboj Kakanj across current season. Calculated from Krupa na Vrbasu's Home stats and Mladost Doboj Kakanj's Away stats.
Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia Form
- Coming into this game, Krupa na Vrbasu has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Krupa na Vrbasu has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Krupa na Vrbasu is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Krupa na Vrbasu at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Mladost Doboj Kakanj's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Krupa na Vrbasu from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Krupa na Vrbasu has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mladost Doboj Kakanj get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Krupa na Vrbasu, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Krupa na Vrbasu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Krupa na Vrbasu has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Krupa na Vrbasu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/33 games for Krupa na Vrbasu this season.
- Coming into this game, Mladost Doboj Kakanj has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Mladost Doboj Kakanj has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mladost Doboj Kakanj has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Can Mladost Doboj Kakanj turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mladost Doboj Kakanj recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mladost Doboj Kakanj has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Mladost Doboj Kakanj has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/33 games for Mladost Doboj Kakanj this season.
- Mladost Doboj Kakanj will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 7 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.79 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||38 %||6 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||25 %||18 %|
|Loss %||58% / 33%||38 %||76 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 2.50||2.25||2.12|
|Scored||0.79 / 1.00||1.13||0.47|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.50||1.13||1.65|
|BTTS %||39% / 83%||44 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||13 %||6 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||75 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||31 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||44 %||24 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 3.80||4.86||2.65|
|Cards||2.91 / 4.50||2.73||3.06|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.13 / 10.00||12.50||6.35|
|Shots on Target||4.03 / 4.40||5.57||2.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||31 %||18 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||25 %||12 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||44 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.33||2.25||2.76|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.67||0.94||0.65|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.67||1.31||2.12|
|BTTS %||27% / 0%||31 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||19 %||12 %|
|Scores %||48% / 33%||56 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||38 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.31 / 3.83||4.31||2.31|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.17||2.69||3.06|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||21.50 / 0.00||23.00||20.00|
|Shots||7.50 / 7.83||8.50||6.50|
|Shots on Target||3.69 / 4.50||4.19||3.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Krupa na Vrbasu vs Mladost Doboj Kakanj Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|