- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Mačva Šabac will welcome Partizan to Stadion FK Mačva for a matchday 32 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in a Partizan 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Mačva Šabac has won 0 matches, and Partizan triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.29 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Mačva Šabac's latest fixture against Napredak ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Mačva Šabac. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Partizan's recent game against Radnički Niš ended in a home 2-0 win. Partizan dominated the game and deserved the win. Partizan had good chances in both halves and scored in the 44th and 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mačva Šabac is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Mačva Šabac is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Partizan has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Partizan wins 2.28 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Mačva Šabac has won just 28% of home games. On average they score 0.94 goals and concede 2.06 per game. Partizan won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Mačva Šabac wins on average 0.89 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Partizan. My prediction is Partizan to win.
Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Betting Tips
Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Head to Head
Average stats between Mačva Šabac and Partizan in most recent 7 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mačva Šabac and Partizan across current season. Calculated from Mačva Šabac's Home stats and Partizan's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mačva Šabac has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mačva Šabac has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Mačva Šabac ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Mačva Šabac turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mačva Šabac recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mačva Šabac has fired blanks in 20 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mačva Šabac, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (33% of all matches) involving Mačva Šabac has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Partizan has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Partizan has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Partizan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Partizan as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Partizan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Partizan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Mačva Šabac, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Partizan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (36% of all matches) involving Partizan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Partizan will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 50%||28 %||6 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||6 %||17 %|
|Loss %||72% / 50%||67 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 1.67||3.00||2.44|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.83||0.94||0.39|
|Conceded||2.06 / 0.83||2.06||2.06|
|BTTS %||33% / 0%||44 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|Scores %||44% / 50%||61 %||28 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||17 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||39 %||22 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 2.00||3.89||2.28|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.83||2.67||2.00|
|Offsides||2.14 / 3.00||2.56||1.71|
|Fouls||18.11 / 18.83||17.89||18.35|
|Shots||7.56 / 9.50||8.56||6.56|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 4.33||4.28||3.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||83% / 100%||94 %||72 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||6 %||11 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.83||3.11||3.00|
|Scored||2.56 / 2.17||2.78||2.33|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.67||0.33||0.67|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||33 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 67%||28 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||61 %||50 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||100 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 83%||100 %||72 %|
|Possession %||57% / 56%||59 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.28 / 4.00||5.89||6.67|
|Cards||1.28 / 1.20||1.22||1.33|
|Offsides||2.58 / 2.20||2.67||2.50|
|Fouls||15.53 / 16.20||15.50||15.56|
|Shots||15.03 / 12.67||14.83||15.22|
|Shots on Target||7.83 / 6.17||7.39||8.28|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Odds
|HT 1||13.00||HT X||3.75||HT 2||1.29|
|Home Win Nil||14.00||Away Win Nil||1.80|
|Over 2.5||1.28||Under 2.5||3.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|