- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Dynamo Kyiv will welcome Mariupol to Stadion im. Volodymyra Boyka for a matchday 25 fixture in Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in a Mariupol 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Dynamo Kyiv has won 13 matches, and Mariupol triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Mariupol's last game in the Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League against Lviv at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Lenintsi had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Mariupol scored before halftime in the 31st minute.
Lviv's recent game against Rukh Vynnyky ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Lviv put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
So far, Mariupol plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.31 points per away game on average compared to 0.69 points at home. Although Mariupol is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Lviv has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lviv wins 0.85 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lviv kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mariupol or Draw.
Mariupol vs Lviv Betting Tips
Mariupol vs Lviv Head to Head
Average stats between Mariupol and Lviv in most recent 15 outings in the Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League.
Mariupol vs Lviv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mariupol and Lviv across current season. Calculated from Mariupol's Home stats and Lviv's Away stats.
Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Dynamo Kyiv has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dynamo Kyiv has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Dynamo Kyiv at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Dynamo Kyiv as they have now gone 17 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Dynamo Kyiv has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Dynamo Kyiv is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Mariupol, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dynamo Kyiv has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/26 games for Dynamo Kyiv this season.
- Coming into this game, Mariupol has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mariupol has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mariupol has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mariupol recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mariupol has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mariupol, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (50% of all matches) involving Mariupol has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||15 %||31 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||62 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.67||2.92||2.31|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.17||1.08||1.00|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.50||1.85||1.31|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||54 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||23 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||54 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||8 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 3.17||4.08||4.38|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.40||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.80||1.54||2.50|
|Fouls||13.45 / 12.00||14.69||11.67|
|Shots||9.20 / 7.17||9.15||9.25|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 4.17||4.38||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||38 %||23 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||23 %||15 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||38 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 1.83||2.92||2.92|
|Scored||0.96 / 0.83||1.15||0.77|
|Conceded||1.96 / 1.00||1.77||2.15|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||62 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||85 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||23 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||46 %||23 %|
|Possession %||43% / 41%||42 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.92 / 4.00||3.92||3.92|
|Cards||3.54 / 3.83||3.85||3.23|
|Offsides||1.16 / 0.83||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||12.35 / 17.00||13.54||11.15|
|Shots||10.46 / 8.50||10.23||10.69|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 3.33||4.62||4.62|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mariupol vs Lviv Odds
|HT 1||1.66||HT X||2.85||HT 2||8.90|
|Home Win Nil||1.74||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|