- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Napredak will welcome Novi Pazar to Stadion Mladost for a matchday 14 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 19th May 2021 ended in a Novi Pazar 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Napredak has won 3 matches, and Novi Pazar triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.88 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Napredak's latest fixture against Voždovac ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Novi Pazar's recent game against Spartak Subotica ended in a home 0-1 loss. Novi Pazar had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Napredak is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Čarapani's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Novi Pazar has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Novi Pazar wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Novi Pazar kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Napredak is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Novi Pazar haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.11 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Napredak wins on average 1.89 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Novi Pazar. My prediction is Napredak to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Napredak's home and Novi Pazar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Napredak vs Novi Pazar Betting Tips
Napredak vs Novi Pazar Head to Head
Average stats between Napredak and Novi Pazar in most recent 8 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Napredak vs Novi Pazar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Napredak and Novi Pazar across current season. Calculated from Napredak's Home stats and Novi Pazar's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Napredak has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Napredak has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Napredak recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Napredak has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Napredak this season.
- Napredak will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.23 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Novi Pazar has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Novi Pazar has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Novi Pazar recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Novi Pazar has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Novi Pazar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/12 games for Novi Pazar this season.
- Novi Pazar will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.92 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.00||2.00||2.78|
|Scored||1.28 / 0.83||1.33||1.22|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||0.67||1.56|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||11 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||72% / 33%||89 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||56 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 41%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 3.50||4.44||3.22|
|Cards||2.61 / 1.00||3.00||2.22|
|Offsides||1.72 / 1.25||1.78||1.67|
|Fouls||17.67 / 11.75||18.44||16.89|
|Shots||10.28 / 6.67||11.44||9.11|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 3.33||5.22||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 1.83||2.78||3.00|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.83||1.22||0.89|
|Conceded||1.83 / 1.00||1.56||2.11|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||11 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||44% / 43%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.50||4.00||4.22|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||3.11||2.89|
|Offsides||0.89 / 0.75||1.00||0.78|
|Fouls||15.00 / 19.00||17.44||12.56|
|Shots||11.39 / 11.00||11.67||11.11|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 4.83||5.44||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Napredak vs Novi Pazar Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.66||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.82|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|