- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Partizan will welcome Spartak Subotica to Stadion Partizana for a matchday 11 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Partizan 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Partizan has won 13 matches, and Spartak Subotica triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Partizan's latest fixture against Mladost Lučani ended in an away 2-0 win. Partizan was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Partizan played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 3rd and 38th minute.
Spartak Subotica's recent game against Proleter Novi Sad ended in a home 1-2 loss. Spartak Subotica had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Spartak Subotica deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
So far, Partizan plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 2.60 points at home. Partizan has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Spartak Subotica has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Spartak Subotica has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.86 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Spartak Subotica kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Partizan or Spartak Subotica to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Partizan's home and Spartak Subotica's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 67% of Partizan's home and Spartak Subotica's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Betting Tips
Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Head to Head
Average stats between Partizan and Spartak Subotica in most recent 18 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Partizan and Spartak Subotica across current season. Calculated from Partizan's Home stats and Spartak Subotica's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Partizan has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Partizan has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Partizan has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Partizan will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Partizan as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Partizan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Partizan has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Partizan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Spartak Subotica, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Partizan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Partizan this season.
- It's likely that Partizan will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Spartak Subotica has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Spartak Subotica has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Spartak Subotica, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (90% of all matches) involving Spartak Subotica has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||92% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 2.50||3.40||3.14|
|Scored||3.00 / 2.50||3.20||2.86|
|Conceded||0.25 / 0.00||0.20||0.29|
|BTTS %||25% / 0%||20 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||67% / 40%||80 %||56 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 100%||80 %||71 %|
|Frist Goal %||92% / 100%||100 %||86 %|
|Possession %||57% / 61%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 7.17||6.00||5.29|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.20||0.80||1.43|
|Offsides||1.82 / 0.60||1.80||1.83|
|Fouls||14.09 / 12.80||14.60||13.67|
|Shots||16.83 / 17.40||22.40||12.86|
|Shots on Target||8.17 / 7.60||10.80||6.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||14 %||50 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 2.50||3.14||3.33|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.50||1.14||1.33|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.00||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.08 / 3.50||4.00||2.00|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.60||2.14||2.33|
|Offsides||1.92 / 3.60||2.29||1.50|
|Fouls||12.23 / 13.40||12.29||12.17|
|Shots||10.31 / 10.00||12.29||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 5.00||5.00||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Odds
|HT 1||1.43||HT X||3.05||HT 2||12.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.64||Away Win Nil||29.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|