Proleter Novi Sad will welcome Vojvodina to Stadion Karađorđe for a matchday 38 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 17th December 2020 ended in a Vojvodina 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Proleter Novi Sad has won 1 match, and Vojvodina triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.14 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Proleter Novi Sad's latest fixture against Inđija ended in an away 5-0 win. Proleter Novi Sad was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Proleter Novi Sad was much better than Inđija in the second half and scored in the 9th, 41st, 45+2, 46th and 64th minute.
Vojvodina's recent game against Spartak Subotica ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Vojvodina deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Proleter Novi Sad is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Proleter Novi Sad's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Vojvodina has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vojvodina wins 1.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vojvodina kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Proleter Novi Sad has won just 53% of home games. On average they score 1.21 goals and concede 0.74 per game. Vojvodina is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Proleter Novi Sad wins on average 1.79 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Vojvodina. My prediction is Vojvodina to win.
Proleter Novi Sad vs Vojvodina Betting Tips
Proleter Novi Sad vs Vojvodina Head to Head
Average stats between Proleter Novi Sad and Vojvodina in most recent 7 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Proleter Novi Sad vs Vojvodina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Proleter Novi Sad and Vojvodina across current season. Calculated from Proleter Novi Sad's Home stats and Vojvodina's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Proleter Novi Sad has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Proleter Novi Sad has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vojvodina's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Proleter Novi Sad from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Proleter Novi Sad as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Proleter Novi Sad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Proleter Novi Sad has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Proleter Novi Sad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vojvodina, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Proleter Novi Sad has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 12 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Proleter Novi Sad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/38 games for Proleter Novi Sad this season.
- It's likely that Proleter Novi Sad will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Vojvodina has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vojvodina has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vojvodina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vojvodina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Vojvodina this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||53 %||26 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||39% / 67%||26 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 1.83||1.95||2.58|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.50||1.21||0.89|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.33||0.74||1.68|
|BTTS %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||63% / 33%||79 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 17%||47 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||68 %||32 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 3.17||4.26||4.21|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.67||2.68||1.89|
|Offsides||2.16 / 1.17||2.05||2.26|
|Fouls||17.61 / 15.00||16.84||18.37|
|Shots||10.00 / 8.00||10.63||9.37|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 2.67||4.47||4.37|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||63 %||42 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 1.50||2.37||3.00|
|Scored||1.61 / 1.17||1.63||1.58|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.33||0.74||1.42|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||42 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||84 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 83%||47 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||58 %||53 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 7.00||6.11||5.79|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||1.47||2.00|
|Offsides||2.32 / 1.83||2.53||2.11|
|Fouls||14.58 / 15.67||15.32||13.84|
|Shots||12.18 / 12.00||12.21||12.16|
|Shots on Target||5.61 / 6.17||5.47||5.74|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Proleter Novi Sad vs Vojvodina Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|