Prostějov will welcome Varnsdorf to Stadion 1. SK Prostějov for a matchday 25 fixture in Czech Republic FNL. The last meeting on 7th March 2021 ended in a Prostějov 4-2 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Prostějov has won 3 matches, and Varnsdorf triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Prostějov's latest fixture against Třinec ended in an away 2-1 win. Prostějov was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Prostějov scored in both halves in the 11st and 83rd minute.
Varnsdorf's recent game against Hradec Králové ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Varnsdorf put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 30th minute.
So far, Prostějov plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.46 points per away game on average compared to 0.85 points at home. Although Prostějov is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Varnsdorf has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Varnsdorf has collected 1.38 points on average per away game, compared to 0.92 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Prostějov or Varnsdorf to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Prostějov's home and Varnsdorf's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Prostějov vs Varnsdorf Betting Tips
Prostějov vs Varnsdorf Head to Head
Average stats between Prostějov and Varnsdorf in most recent 7 outings in the Czech Republic FNL.
Prostějov vs Varnsdorf Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Prostějov and Varnsdorf across current season. Calculated from Prostějov's Home stats and Varnsdorf's Away stats.
Czech Republic FNL Form
- Coming into this game, Prostějov has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Prostějov has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Prostějov, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (69% of all matches) involving Prostějov has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Varnsdorf has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Varnsdorf has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Varnsdorf has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Varnsdorf will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Prostějov, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Varnsdorf recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Varnsdorf has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Varnsdorf, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (46% of all matches) involving Varnsdorf has seen BTTS landing.
- Varnsdorf will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.77 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||15 %||77 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||46 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.83||2.92||2.85|
|Scored||1.54 / 1.67||1.23||1.85|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.17||1.69||1.00|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||62 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||0 %||62 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||31 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||77 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 67%||54 %||77 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 2.67||6.25||3.25|
|Cards||2.73 / 2.50||2.77||2.69|
|Offsides||2.52 / 1.80||2.60||2.45|
|Fouls||19.90 / 18.40||20.80||19.09|
|Shots||11.21 / 11.33||11.17||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 5.33||5.58||6.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 50%||15 %||31 %|
|Draw %||46% / 17%||46 %||46 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||38 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.81 / 1.83||2.31||1.31|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.83||0.92||0.62|
|Conceded||1.04 / 1.00||1.38||0.69|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||62 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||23 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||77 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||23 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Possession %||47% / 43%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 2.67||4.00||4.31|
|Cards||2.31 / 3.00||1.69||2.92|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.83||1.83||1.73|
|Fouls||14.91 / 15.50||14.08||15.82|
|Shots||7.88 / 7.83||8.69||7.08|
|Shots on Target||3.08 / 2.83||3.31||2.85|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Prostějov vs Varnsdorf Odds
|HT 1||2.58||HT X||2.21||HT 2||3.86|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|