- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Qabala will welcome Sabah to Şəhər stadionu for a matchday 27 fixture in Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası. The last meeting on 4th April 2021 ended in a Sabah 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Qabala has won 8 matches, and Sabah triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Sabah's recent game against Qarabağ ended in a home 0-4 loss. Sabah's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Qabala is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Qabala is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Sabah has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sabah wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sabah kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Qabala or Draw.
Qabala vs Sabah Betting Tips
Qabala vs Sabah Head to Head
Average stats between Qabala and Sabah in most recent 14 outings in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası.
Qabala vs Sabah Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Qabala and Sabah across current season. Calculated from Qabala's Home stats and Sabah's Away stats.
Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası Form
- Coming into this game, Qabala has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Qabala has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Qabala turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Qabala recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Qabala has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Qabala has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/28 games for Qabala this season.
- Coming into this game, Sabah has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sabah has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sabah has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sabah has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sabah ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sabah will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Qabala, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Sabah has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sabah, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sabah has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||21 %||14 %|
|Draw %||39% / 17%||64 %||14 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||14 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.83||2.57||2.21|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.17||1.14||0.50|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.67||1.43||1.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||7 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||7 %||8 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||86 %||36 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||50 %||21 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||47 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 2.75||5.33||3.50|
|Cards||3.19 / 1.50||3.14||3.23|
|Offsides||2.71 / 2.00||2.50||3.00|
|Fouls||13.14 / 11.33||11.75||15.00|
|Shots||12.59 / 10.50||13.67||11.30|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.75||4.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||29 %||21 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.67||2.36||2.36|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.50||1.36||1.36|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 3.80||2.83||3.83|
|Cards||3.14 / 1.83||3.43||2.86|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.00||1.33||1.75|
|Fouls||13.43 / 8.00||12.67||14.00|
|Shots||10.83 / 10.80||11.00||10.64|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 4.80||4.75||4.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Qabala vs Sabah Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|