- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Radnik Surdulica will welcome Radnički Niš to Stadion Surdulica for a matchday 33 fixture in Serbia SuperLiga. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a Radnik Surdulica 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Radnik Surdulica has won 3 matches, and Radnički Niš triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Radnik Surdulica's latest fixture against Red Star Belgrade ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Radnik Surdulica. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Radnik Surdulica set the tone early and scored in the 34 minute.
Radnički Niš's recent game against Javor Ivanjica ended in a home 0-0 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one.
Since the start of the season, Radnik Surdulica is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Radnik Surdulica is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Radnički Niš has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Radnički Niš wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Radnički Niš kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Radnik Surdulica has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.61 goals and concede 1.22 per game. Radnički Niš is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Radnik Surdulica wins on average 1.67 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Radnički Niš. My prediction is Radnički Niš to win.
Radnik Surdulica vs Radnički Niš Betting Tips
Radnik Surdulica vs Radnički Niš Head to Head
Average stats between Radnik Surdulica and Radnički Niš in most recent 12 outings in the Serbia SuperLiga.
Radnik Surdulica vs Radnički Niš Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Radnik Surdulica and Radnički Niš across current season. Calculated from Radnik Surdulica's Home stats and Radnički Niš's Away stats.
Serbia SuperLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Radnik Surdulica has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Radnik Surdulica has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Radnik Surdulica has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Radnik Surdulica has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Radnik Surdulica recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Radnik Surdulica has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Radnik Surdulica this season.
- Coming into this game, Radnički Niš has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Radnički Niš has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Radnički Niš has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Radnički Niš as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Radnički Niš has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Radnički Niš is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Radnik Surdulica, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Radnički Niš recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Radnički Niš has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Radnički Niš has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/36 games for Radnički Niš this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||50 %||39 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||33 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.33||2.83||2.61|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.67||1.61||1.39|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.22||1.22|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||22 %||28 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|Possession %||45% / 50%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.67||5.53||3.39|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.60||1.67||2.06|
|Offsides||2.31 / 2.60||2.93||1.83|
|Fouls||15.03 / 16.20||15.00||15.06|
|Shots||8.69 / 8.50||9.71||7.72|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.17||4.53||3.78|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||44 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 2.00||1.72||2.11|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.00||1.06||0.67|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.67||1.44|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||28 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||61 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||44 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.49 / 4.17||4.56||4.41|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.40||2.89||3.11|
|Offsides||2.22 / 2.80||2.06||2.38|
|Fouls||17.97 / 19.80||16.88||19.06|
|Shots||9.69 / 12.00||10.61||8.71|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 5.50||4.22||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Radnik Surdulica vs Radnički Niš Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.72||Under 2.5||2.09|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|